Community > Posts By > lubosi7

lubosi7's photo
Tue 09/03/19 03:39 AM
First dates are like the most romantic the day looks lovely. Everyone around seems to be happy.

Well truth is depending on your characters it can go either good or bad.

Sadly you will have to kiss a few ugly frogs to find the right one.

Anyway the first thing is don't ask for sex please.Oh my gosh!!
Only a very desperate person would say yes.
Look at interests what does this person do in their spare time.
Interests is the key.
Then find what you two have in common.

Trust me everyone has something in common.

Once you find that thing.It can be anything.. Such as cooking.
Then focus on that one thing.To strike a good conversation.

First Date Rules
1.Ask for interests.
2.Smile

lubosi7's photo
Tue 09/03/19 03:28 AM
This one is tough.Okay here is my thought.

It can work.It requires lots of patience,trust , and determination. Even though am positive it works very well for some one who is trying to abstain from sex before marriage.

So that when they do settle down and both decide to get married they will be each others first.

Also one of the things in relationships now days that is missing is trust. This distance will test your trust for one another.
Eventually the distance won't last.

So if you are in a long distance relationship just be patient one day the two of you will be together take heart and continue.

lubosi7's photo
Tue 09/03/19 03:06 AM
Its hard to wait for the one you love.Yes but knowing a person is the first step. There is nothing wrong with an occasional flirt.But know a person. What do they do in there spare time is a start..Same with men or women.Know who a person is.We are all different. So what do women want? To know who she really is.Because the truth is all women and men are different.Know the one you love .
waving

2 Next