Community > Posts By > vthepoet

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

watch this and you will feel better.

throw your ex on the GROUNDDDDD

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:54 PM
I still dont agree! a penguin that cant fly is only made for one thing.

being eaten.

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:54 PM

beat him with a stick. a really long stick. you will feel better.

that was poetic

a really really REALLY big stick.

I must emphasize the stick that must be used in this beating.
:tongue:

then. you should take that stick and insert it up *censored*

=)

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:49 PM
Edited by vthepoet on Thu 02/09/12 07:50 PM
wow really? o.O

you have the legal paperwork or now where it can be found so i can have a looksie?

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:47 PM
herp derp in a perp.

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:46 PM

555 dollar footlongggggg

most sexual commercial ever made.

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:45 PM
where was your picture taken?

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:40 PM

I'm currently separated from my soon-to-be-ex-husband, and although he was a jerk (understatement, really) I still find myself missing him during the night. I don't know why, he wasn't very loving or affectionate.. It's just hard.

Is anyone else going through this?
Do you have any tips for me?

when u are missing him at night (or any time) reflect on a few memories of WHY you are apart

those memories will make u so freakin happy that he is gone that u will enjoy snuggling with a warm blanky.....and you'll appreciate your next hunny by your side that much moreflowerforyou

When I do, I only feel sadder. The reasons we separated weren't good ones. It was a very bad marriage that I tried to keep together but.. yeah.

I'm young, I know this, and that I have plenty of other chances to find the right person, but I'm not sure if I can handle it yet.

then focus on how awesome the moonlight is.

o no i hear honking. i might need to step outside and handle something. hmmm.

nope they stopped yelling.

in all honesty though! the best way is to lose yourself in something else. such as! drawing cooking etc. find what makes you happy and devote more time to it so you dont have that spare time to think about depression or agitation.

^.^

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:38 PM

Been there and done that.....Divorce is worse than death. Death is final, divorce they take part of you with them.

Give yourself time to process all of it, yes it is natural to still think of the other person even if they were not so nice. Learning who you are now (you are not the same person anymore)and letting the process move forward you will move on in you heart and mind.

It really is up to you how long you linger or they linger in your heart and mind?

Best wishes to you!

If someone dies is that considered divorce from their life?

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:35 PM

that was poetic

a really really REALLY big stick.

I must emphasize the stick that must be used in this beating.

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:33 PM

This is one of those situations where there is no right answer. If u tell her she is gonna be mad, because she will be embarassed, and if u don't tell her and she finds out from someone else, she is still gonna be mad, because u knew and didn't tell her. So just come out and tell her, because in the long run she'll appreciate it.flowerforyou

or because no matter what he does, she's gonna be mad so he might as well get it over with

depends on WHAT scent is bothering him though - and whether it's anything she can do anything about....some guys don't like the ummmm "female" aroma. I don't feel sorry for them.

So, very very true.

So long as it doesn't taste like it smells.

As a big devourer of the ---

Ahem, I mean.. >.>

As a big visitor to the--

Damm, that don't sound right either.

-.-

As a guy who has given a lot of females 'head'.

>.> <.<

It can smell one way yet still taste like roses.

<.<

Ok, well..

Roses might be stretching it.

That and idk wtf a rose actually tastes like..

Oh you get the idea.

-.-

hahaha

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:31 PM

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a pleasant evening. I have a question and don't really feel like beating around the bush.
So here it is..... lol! So..... how do you tell your mate about their " NOT SO FRESH SCENT" if you get my meaning. I mean really...! how do you tell your mate " ummm... lmao I dont want to hurt her feelings and I really like her so..... anyone?

shower with her more. ;-P

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:30 PM

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:29 PM

Companionship is a good thing. It is good to have friends. I am a groupie. I used to be very antisocial and shy. But now I am social and shy.:smile:

on that topic have you taken the psychology test i put on forums earlier? bahahaha

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:27 PM
welcome. =)

you realize your profile says you are a man looking for a woman? :-3

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:26 PM

That they are, yes. Hahahaha, but people can be too!

lies. only a sheep will do for me.

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:20 PM
You two realize this all started because I asked if someone has ever prayed for their god since he is likely under a lot of stress.

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 07:17 PM
Sheep are warm and cuddly.

vthepoet's photo
Thu 02/09/12 04:19 PM
What do you mean by sheepish per say? :p

Welcome

vthepoet's photo
Wed 02/08/12 04:31 PM

Ok, I'll be more specific. How do you know he's grieving?

this I know
for the bible tells me so

I always wanted to say that to a Christian

but anyway to be more specific .....check Genesis 6:6

after you read it...then I will allow for him to cry

He did grieve at the wickedness of man on the Earth, this much is true. But how do you know he is still grieving? Has man not turned from their wickedness? If not, why?

Genesis 6
5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

As long as there is genocide man has not turned from his evil.

So therefore God will always grieve. =)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25