Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 01:54 PM
hmmm. you worked hard to list NO interests? and NO profile information? hmmmm

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 01:40 PM
wonderful qualities....so why never married?

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:53 AM
This is a serious question: How many leftist Dems have invite persons from the Caravan to their home for hot showers, food and a place to sleep? Our detention centers are overcrowded, so it seems to me those who want the illegals should step up and take care of them.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:47 AM
Your problem is wanting an intimate encounter and having a 10 year old and 13 year old to care for. Most women on here will pass you by when children are involved in the lifestyle. You might consider just paying a hooker. Good Luck.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:42 AM
Edited by FeelYoung on Fri 02/15/19 09:57 AM
Another Goody for your enjoyment;

Although New Orleans continues to draw the largest crowds for its MARDI GRAS celebration, it's NOT the birthplace of Mardi Gras in the U.S. This annual celebration actually started in Mobile, ALABAMA long before it migrated to the Big Easy in Louisiana.

The original Mardi Gras started in 1703 in Mobile when French settlers celebrated at 27 Mile Bluff, the first settlement in the city of Mobile. This celebration was small and unlike what people think of Mardi Gras today. However, in 1711 in Mobile, Mardi Gras included a parade that featured a papier-mâché bull.

* USA Today

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 02/15/19 09:29 AM
The University of Cambridge in the UK is testing Human anti-cancer drugs that could possibly help treat transmissible cancers in Tasmanian devils. If the human meds work, it could save the devils, which are now noted as an endangered species.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 11:14 PM
I don't know about Billionaires, but SOME Millionaires wear old clothes and live on tomatoes and rice, then leave their millions to a housekeeper who was kind to them. ...or they leave it to their faithful DOG.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 10:51 PM
TOM4U - you are too smart to get confused !

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 10:40 PM
Australia, Tazmania and New Zealand are home to many unique species of animals and birds. The Tasmanian devil is the world’s largest carnivorous marsupial. Devils are only about the size of a raccoon. But what the species lacks in heft, it makes up for with tenacity. At night, devils hunt and scavenge wallabies, possums, and other small mammals under the cover of their black fur. During the day, they retreat to underground dens and sleep off the rigors of their nighttime exploits.

Thousands of devils suffer from what’s known as devil facial tumor disease. The cancer was first detected in 1996 in eastern Tasmania. Since then, it has spread rapidly across the island state, causing an overall species decline of 80 percent. The facial tumors are a debilitating cancer, spread by contact when Tazmanian devils are eating together, or any other contact.
While the quickly spreading cancer has wrought great devastation, it has also offered scientists a rare window into the progression of cancer at large. Researchers are hopeful that their findings might soon be applied to combatting cancers in other species—maybe even in humans someday.

* Discover Magazine*

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 10:26 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Thu 02/14/19 10:27 PM
Apple and Google are being pressed to remove an app that lets men track their wives and daughters in Saudi Arabia. Available to download for free, Absher allows Saudi citizens and residents to access a host of services including getting a passport, a birth certificate or paying traffic violations.

The app also lets men in Saudi Arabia specify when and where to adult women under their "guardianship", including wives and unmarried daughters, are allowed to travel.

An SMS feature sends a message to the male guardian when their wives and unmarried daughters use their passport at a border crossing or the immigration counters at an airport.

This example is from Aljazeera News.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 08:45 PM

The Op put up a common problem and asked for feedback on how posters THEY THEMSELVES might handle it..

and several posters playing amateur psychiatrist proceed to diagnose the Op and then provide their prognosis warnings of doom and best prescriptions of treatment..lolrofl

Westy, I just read EVERYONE's post. Don't know what YOU are looking at, but each person told the OP how they handle being alone. No one here is a doctor or prescribing anything.... simply answering the question. Most of us have been in his shoes.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 08:39 PM
lov2rok - what a great dog Boogie..... wonderful pics. thanx for sharing.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 10:35 AM
William Clarke Quantrill

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 10:21 AM

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 09:25 AM
just checked your profile, obviously you didn't take DATS suggestion seriously. He is Correct. Most people will just pass you up when they see I WILL TELL YOU LATER. if you expect to get REAL people, not scammers, you need to list 4 to 10 interests, things you like to do. Good Luck

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 02/14/19 09:11 AM
Hello - welcome to mingle. This is a famous very old riddle. It can be found along with the answer on the internet. As many times As I've read the answer over the years, I have never truly understood the answer. But then, it's a problem for me to balance my checkbook. :smile:

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/13/19 09:46 PM
hello and wishing that you could get out of your depression. Have seen your posts on different threads. You may need to see a doctor and get some anti-depression med. But I find that I personally am my own best company.
I can go where I want and do what I want. CatinIdaho has a great answer, get a pet. --if you don't like animals, get a new hobby to work on in your spare time. Make the best of each day, many people die very very young. My oldest daughter died at 33. . I have been divorced and I realize you hurt, but keeping busy helps. We are responsible for finding the good in the time God gives and for helping the people we care about. It's not good to dwell on what might have been, you have to move forward in order to stay mentally and physically healthy. Good luck ....

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/13/19 09:15 PM
Yikes! that sounds like a ritzy DOG gift, not something for a woman.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/13/19 08:54 PM

If couples are in a serious relationship, a date night is very important.
What both can enjoy.

I f you are not in a relationship and just dating, every. Date is date night.:smile:

Relationships need Spicing Up ! Good Chemistry makes it Right.smitten

The OP said NOTHING about being married. She said serious relationship.
There is no discussion needed about married people... Please read the quote
SIMPLE - serious relationship.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 02/13/19 07:49 PM
Whatever ! I am just waiting for more Dems to make fools of themselves as they bicker over becoming president. It's going to be a large field. Won't it be a surprise if Uncle Joe gets the nomination ! LOL

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25