Community > Posts By > kerouacfan

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:11 AM
Top of the morning to ya heart , Deb , Noel and Fade ! ..flowerforyou flowerforyou

I'm off to work have a great day !! Keep Smiling ...bigsmile

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:01 AM

Good morning everyone drinker drinker drinker

Hiya Snowy ~ Always a pleasure ~~ Have a great day ! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:58 AM

Good Morning All, Happy thursday to us all. I totally agree

NO MORE SNOW
NO MORE SNOW
NO MORE SNOW
NO MORE SNOW
NO MORE SNOW
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Is our chanting working yet??????????????????????????????
laugh laugh laugh laugh

It's working here in Boston ! merci beacoup !!!bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:50 AM

I know he wasn't talking to me, not being a beautiful person and all , but should I say hello anyway?

...Hi! ?Um, happy Thursday?

Everybody is beautiful in their own way ~~ ( wasn't that a sonng ? laugh laugh ) Enjoy yer day Josh ^5's !

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:47 AM

Good Morning and Everyone have a Fabulous day!drinker happy

It's always a great day when Miss Flirty stops by and says hello happy Enjoy your day Beautiful flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:46 AM

Damn! it's thursday already??? frown

yup .. week flies by when ya having fun ehh ? laugh ^5's bro~

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:45 AM

drinker thirsty thursday is here!!!drinker

good morning all bigsmile

Callie ..looks like you're living in a slice of heaven ~~ Happy Riding ~~flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:44 AM

Good morning to you too and thanx you have a good thursday as well hun!!drinker drinker :wink:

Thanks Jen ! Enjoy yer day !flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:43 AM

Thursday and more damn snow on the way tonight and tomorrow....grumble grumble It's going to drive me to drinking.....drinker drinker

If we all chant together... NO More Snow ..NO More Snow ! ... Good things might happen ;) happy

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 04:32 AM
Only one more day till the weekend ! Have a great Thursday ! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:29 PM

hahahahaha from your title i thought this was gonna be about menstruation cycle

If that was true ... and it was every week whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we would be having a problem me thinks ....laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I hope everyone's Hump Day is going GOOD !!! Happy Humping !!............ flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:13 AM

as long as no mattresses are involved lol
against the wall or in the floor works for me!
lol me too ..just not mattresses think we have overdone that one lol

I like your style Deb .. Have a Happy Hump Day !...drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:53 AM

Aw c'mon Jill, I'll hump ya..............lol

see Jill ... it's Hump Day .. everybody gets humped today ...drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:48 AM

Happy Hump Day to everyone!:tongue:

Thanks for stopping by Fun ... wouldn't be a good Hump Day without ya ... flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 04:42 AM
It's Wednesday ... which is officially " Hump Day " drinker drinker ...Get over the hump... Give those you love a hump... give yourself a hump ! ... ( watch out for your dog humping tho :wink: ..)......drinker Have a Happy Hump Day everybody !!...happy happy happy

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:37 PM
To the most beautiful German Shepherd !!! Check out the photos on my profile . Her name is Asia and she is 9 years old ~~ She's my best friend and has been nothing but a joy since I have had her since 9 weeks old .... happy happy happy

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:16 AM
ok Trucks all warmed up ~~ Thanks everybody for stopping by ~~~ Enjoy the Day ~~~ ^5's to Guys ...and flowerforyou to the Gals ~~

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:15 AM

Back atcha drinker

Nice pics btw .. the sunrises/sunsets :wink:

Thanks Fade ~~ I'm always chasing them with my camera .... :wink:

no photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:05 AM
Just thought I would wish everyone a great Tuesday !! flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:13 AM

yeah I think they kind of have to be dont you?

hell McCains a rep by name only, so definately need someone to bring in or sure up the conservative base for them.

same with the dems tho too, right?
both hillary and obama who ever takes it, are both out there way to the left of center so much so that they run a real risk of alienating a large portion of their base, unionized factory workers. definately need someone on the ticket that will give them a warm fuzzy feel good feeling about the party again.

I agree wholeheartedly~~ Problem is there aren't too many democrats that hang to the right ... Leiberman ..but he's for McCain

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25