Community > Posts By > saturnswirls

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 08:36 PM
Oh God I wish I had some booze in thie house lol I feel like partying with you guys!

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 07:28 PM
There was a Rihanna concert at your school?! I'm so jealous. I would love to see her. I'm just sitting here posting back and forth between MySpace, facebook and here.

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 07:24 PM
I'm home too. I'm not alone though. My son and grandparents are here. There's a house full of people, but I'm still kinda lonely.

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 07:16 PM
Ha! Your daughter is smart Eileena!

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 07:03 PM
I'm with ouchie! My son and I would have taken a trip to the ladies room where no one can hear you scream! laugh After a couple of times all I had to do was give him that "look" and he knew he better knock it off.

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 03:06 PM
I would love to come back as a very pampered lapdog! laugh

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 03:00 PM
With my Latina blood dancing comes natural! Vertically or horizontally :wink:

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:43 AM
I tried to go to bed a few hours ago but I couldn't sleep. Maybe I'll try again. I had fun tonight talking to you all. Good night :smile:

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:27 AM
You're right thepaintrain.. you should give up! At your age if you haven't found a girl, you never will. It's all downhill from here! laugh Jeez... lighten up! I'm sure you'll find someone eventually. Maybe you need to take a look at yourself objectively and see what you may be doing that doesn't work or has the opposite of the desired effect. If you meet a girl and you are all clingy and desperate you will probably run her off. Just try to be positive and be happy with who you are as a person and you will attract the right girl.

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:19 AM
I know morning breath is definitely not cute laugh

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:10 AM
Morning? laugh I haven't gone to bed yet!

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:06 AM
LMAO@Knoxman laugh laugh laugh

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 04:02 AM
gr8time that picture is making my eyes go all wonky laugh

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 03:57 AM
I don't think it's wrong to have physical preferences sizematters. I just thought it was silly to generalize all the women on PoF because I just came from there and I am not exclusively looking for some gorgeous and wealthy Don Juan. Though if he showed up I wouldn't say no lol.

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 03:48 AM
Well if you want to generalize Sizematters, then I could say all the men on PoF want a thin, young, beautiful woman that will love them like their momma does and will let them see other women on the side laugh

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 03:33 AM
Looks aren't everything, but you have to be physically attracted to someone on some level. A guy could have a beautiful personality, but if he's totally busted I don't see how it would work for a romantic relationship. That's just the truth.

saturnswirls's photo
Sat 10/13/07 01:41 AM
Thanks! blushing

saturnswirls's photo
Fri 10/12/07 11:31 PM
Are you serious!? ahaha! laugh That's hilarious!

saturnswirls's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:22 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm going to just dive right into the forum. I'm sure we'll get to know each other over there :smile:

saturnswirls's photo
Fri 10/12/07 09:14 PM
I think smiles and teeth are important. Teeth are just a big indicator of overall health. If you have stained, yellow, cracked, crooked teeth it's not exactly a turn-on. Not to say that only perfect teeth are attractive. I hate those fake uber-white hollywood teeth too. A nice smile doesn't hurt anyone and definitley helps with the first impression happy

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12