Community > Posts By > DrJAC

DrJAC's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:39 PM
Hi! Enjoy the site!

DrJAC's photo
Sat 06/21/08 05:29 PM
I usually make the first contact when I talk to people...however, they don't always respond...

Someone has to speak first or you will never meet anyone!

DrJAC's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:44 PM
Orbitz sweet mint...my favorite!

DrJAC's photo
Mon 06/16/08 10:33 PM
It can have a withdraw syndrome associated with it as all antidepressants do. Consult your doctor. If you are truly depressed you should take it as it is Rx. If you feel like you do not need it anymore, talk to your doc before getting off of it b/c you may feel more depressed if you abruptly stop taking it.

DrJAC's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:09 PM
It would probably help if you placed spaces after the periods in your paragraph. Just some advice. Good luck!

DrJAC's photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:41 PM
are you kidding...do you really need us to tell you that you are f----ing hot.....

yeah your pics are great...

DrJAC's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:34 PM
$3 something in philly

DrJAC's photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:19 PM
well i'm not preggo either and i still cannot meet anyone...so i am going to say "no" there is nothing wrong with you. maybe it just isn't your time or my time to meet someone. keep you head up chica!!! congrats on the pregnancy. good luck.

DrJAC's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:41 PM
I wish you the best of luck!

DrJAC's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:37 PM
i think your profile is great...however, you are only 18 years old...why are you on a this site. you have a great opportunity to put yourself out there at school. So you broke up with your last boyfriend...that's ok... you will move on and meet new people and grow from previous relationships. The problem with being 18 and on one of these sites is that you could easily be taken advantage of...and I personally would hate to see that. You know that you are an attractive girl and the only reason you are on this site is bc you and your latest bf broke up and you need a boost of confidence. so let me help you...you are beautiful...go to college...meet new people....best of luck!

1 2 4 Next