Community > Posts By > brooke007

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 06:12 PM

think ever wonder why people use this icon :heart: to express love. really the heart has little to with love and feelings. these things are totally dependant on the brain..and its responses and awareness.

instead why not say to people...
i brain youbiggrin biggrin biggrin

Cuz that sounds like you want to beat them with a lead pipe or something....lmao

The use of the heart was a marketing idea thought up by Hallmark and a few of the major candy company execs, along with the diamond companies.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
yes and i like pink and red..and hearts are pretty...
but the heart aint got nothing to do with love or any thought forming ideas...its allll in the HEAD!!!biggrin biggrin biggrin

Ah. But when you see that one you love, doesn't your heart skip a beat or beat a little faster??

i suppose the heart is capable of chemical disturbances. that is correct.
but its a missed beat..cafeinne does the same thing!!!

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 06:06 PM
so KEWL............

no work for me tonight!!!!

YahOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 06:03 PM

think ever wonder why people use this icon :heart: to express love. really the heart has little to with love and feelings. these things are totally dependant on the brain..and its responses and awareness.

Cuz that sounds like you want to beat them with a lead pipe or something....lmao

The use of the heart was a marketing idea thought up by Hallmark and a few of the major candy company execs, along with the diamond companies.

yes and i like pink and red..and hearts are pretty...
but the heart aint got nothing to do with love or any thought forming ideas...its allll in the HEAD!!!biggrin biggrin biggrin

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 06:02 PM
that dont impress me much.....Shania twain

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:59 PM
ugh..now i just hope they put me on call and dont need me to work

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:58 PM
this kiss.....Faith hill

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:52 PM
stay....Dave matthews

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:49 PM

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:32 PM
Rapunzel...Dave matthewws band:banana: :banana:

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:26 PM
rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: rofl :laughing: :laughing:

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:24 PM
Get rhythm...johnny cash

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:22 PM
a specific search will narrow down all the pop ups.

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:15 PM

dear Brookees boss,
please excuse her from work tonight as she would have a whole lot more fun playing on mingle wiff her friends than putting up with your ass!

Thank you,
lilangel2

:angel:

Please stay away from my employees, I have enough problems getting them to work and 3/4 of them don't even have to work with me.laugh laugh laugh

does that mean u r paying me to work tonight???
i go into overtime at 4am.

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:04 PM
smokin smokin smokin

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:03 PM
flowers flowers flowers

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:03 PM
anything is possible..
dont give up.

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:02 PM

dear Brookees boss,
please excuse her from work tonight as she would have a whole lot more fun playing on mingle wiff her friends than putting up with your ass!

Thank you,
lilangel2

:angel:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I dont REALLY have to go......thats the dragging part..
I gotta call and put myself on the schedule...5 more min and i'll get right to that!!biggrin biggrin

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:59 PM
unchained...Johnny Cash

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:58 PM
flowers flowers flowers flowers

brooke007's photo
Sat 08/02/08 04:56 PM

pitchfork

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
first step is actually taking a shower..but i woke up late and am no longer motivated.
went to get food instead. and then logged on..

DANGEROUS!!!
The food or the shower....

the computer!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25