Community > Posts By > bogie

bogie's photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:29 PM
welcome, come on in kick back take your shoes off and enjoy yourself. flowerforyou

bogie's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:53 PM
welcome to jsh. kick back for a spell an enjoy yourself.flowerforyou

bogie's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:58 PM
with two deaths in her famliy she doesnt need anymore problems with virus..laugh laugh laugh

bogie's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:27 PM

yawn
thats for sure

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:11 PM
that sh!t was funnylaugh laugh laugh

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:03 PM
heres to the man in blackdrinker drinker drinker

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:58 PM

and besides in some cases..his family could go with him....right??

a fresh start for everyone..

sug, ive been to prison myself 6 years. dont think i need another a$$hole in the army to tell me what to do.i dont need my gun rights back or do i need to vote or anything like that

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:21 PM

maybe he wants gun shooting for a hobby? at a target practice place or to go hunting? why should he not have that right? id say a better hobby than selling drugs!
he's killed a few people but never got cought

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:17 PM
he said the army is the only one that will take him. no other service will. but they have to look at his back ground real close frist

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:10 PM
bring it on sugar britches

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 06:04 PM

if you disagree, maybe we should take this out to the parking lot...
dont know her but if you are willin to fight anybody over her she must been one hell of a womensmokin

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:54 PM

Just got married...wants to join the army...wife supports decision. Just my opinion, but it doesn't make any sense. How come a newly married man would want to go and join the military (fire arm issue aside)???? Me thinks it would be more enjoyable to be with a new wife then a butch of men in a baracks.
that what i told him

How long has he been thinking about this? Did he and his wife talk about it before they got married? Come to think about it...how long have they know each other?

he just started talking about this this week. they been together about six months now

The wierdness factor just multiplied. Makes one wonder about her motives. Realize that may sound judgemental. But, think everyone needs to take three steps back and do a reality check. Promise them anything - but give them Iraq.
i hear ya. thats the frist place they will send him

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:44 PM

Just got married...wants to join the army...wife supports decision. Just my opinion, but it doesn't make any sense. How come a newly married man would want to go and join the military (fire arm issue aside)???? Me thinks it would be more enjoyable to be with a new wife then a butch of men in a baracks.
that what i told him

How long has he been thinking about this? Did he and his wife talk about it before they got married? Come to think about it...how long have they know each other?

he just started talking about this this week. they been together about six months now

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:37 PM
made day was like sh!t worked all day in the sun digging holes. dang i love this fl. sunshinelaugh

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:19 PM

that what i told him

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:09 PM

Marriage relates to this how???
he just got married this year may the 3rd. and his wife is telling him to go

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:06 PM

Ten years means a class X felony. The military doesn't absorb class X. Dui's, battery,assault,drugs,yes.. But not class X. And the ATF wouldn't clear him for the FOID card anyway.
he's been talking to the army and they siad they will take him

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:05 PM

what do you think of a 40 year old man just got of prison after 10 years.he's been out for 2 years now just got married in may this year. he wants to go in the army just to get his gun rights back. and his wife tells him to go she backs him up100%.

why was he in prison for 10 years??
he sold drugs

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:03 PM

hmmm... which of them is really the psycho?
thats what i want to know. he's my brother i think he is stuiped

bogie's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:59 PM
what do you think of a 40 year old man just got of prison after 10 years.he's been out for 2 years now just got married in may this year. he wants to go in the army just to get his gun rights back. and his wife tells him to go she backs him up100%.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25