no photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:16 PM
Anyone seen Jenna Jamison lately? I saw her on L.A. Ink, and she was disgustingly skinny. Puke.

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:05 AM
No one?

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:01 AM
I guess I'll go...

From misery,
We have turned away
Ignite the past,
Let the bridges burn

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:53 PM
Take him to the Lira star system and show him the proper way to eat sardines. He accepted their invitation on the condition that they...

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:50 PM

Hey everyone!!! Imma newbie jus trying to find something different to do...

I believe IMMA stands for Insured Money Market Account, does it not?

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:48 PM
Birddude realized that he was late for his backwards-landing plane date with pirate Oprah, so he ran out to catch a taxi when...

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:40 PM
His brother is the ghost of Johnny Cochran. So he summoned the ghost of Johnny Cochran, and he said with a smirk...

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:37 PM
They denied him, so he called a lawyer who...

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:35 PM
Slipped a disc, so he...

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:19 PM
Too bad you don't live in Michigan. I checked out your profile, and you seem right up my ally. I have a hard time finding people with like interests around here. Most folks are incredibly boring and average.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:06 PM
What kind of aliens? Grays? Reptilians? What star system? But most importantly, do the brownies have peppermint patties in the middle?

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:34 AM

of the come get me, sleep with me, needy, attention getting posts.. How about some real conversation about something real or fun or well just interesting?????

As the Canadian dollar fluctuates above and below par with American Currency the nucleus of Canada's economy is in danger of imploding which would thereby cause a cataclysmic wave of fear to propagate the globe akin to 9/11. To possibly prevent such a scenario it is recommended that U.S. voters choose Ron Paul for president. He understands the corruption of the monetary system, and has viable solutions to the problems that currently vex the U.S. Vote Ron Paul at your local primaries.

I'm related to Ron Paul.

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:47 PM
I can think of a few people who I'd like to collapse the wave function on. laugh

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:39 PM
I design all of mine myself. That way, no one can say "Hey, I have that too!"

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:02 PM
That actually is true. We are all connected in the unified field, which has been discovered scientifically. All matter was entangled at the moment of the big bang, so we are in fact, connected. Sometimes I think quantum physics is closer to the true meaning of God than any religion ever has been. :smile:

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:08 AM
Yup. I deliver pizza in the Lansing/East Lansing, MI area, and we go to some pretty seedy areas (we're open till 3am too...). Someone called in a fake order to a fake address, and when I got there two guys came out from between two cars and tried to jump me, so I tear gassed one and pepper sprayed the other. laugh They were very unhappy campers. They're lucky I wasn't one of the other drivers who have concealed weapons permits and carry 9mm's. Word to the wise- Pizza guys have very short fuses late at night, so mind your manners. laugh ...and don't forget to tip.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:03 PM
I want the zoo. The entire zoo.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:46 PM
Intelligence is hot. So is being a deep thinker. I don't even waste my time with girls who are like "What? Huh? I don't get it."

...and you never will. laugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:58 AM
Andy D1ck

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:57 AM

Guess we cannot always pick our family laugh

laugh
At least I'm not related to Andy ****. laugh laugh laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15