Community > Posts By > salsaforlove

salsaforlove's photo
Thu 04/23/15 11:30 AM
It's an interesting world you joined so make the best use of it to meet new and exciting people...Just be yourself.

salsaforlove's photo
Sun 04/05/15 01:28 PM
You don't make the women want to feel you and be curious to know you...It's all in your profile..

salsaforlove's photo
Sun 04/05/15 01:21 PM
It is not harder to date it is harder to accept a date.As you grow older you become wiser and your choices in love are well defined...so you don't fall for the one that comes with a box load of promises if there is no connection..Being older your choices matter most.. and you put them as first priority..

salsaforlove's photo
Sun 04/05/15 01:12 PM
Yes there are real women looking for real relationships...Just mingling and you will meet them.

salsaforlove's photo
Sun 04/05/15 01:09 PM
The media as usual is always reporting...tv series are always reflecting the changing times so as life goes on so does themedia and tv,radio,etc.

salsaforlove's photo
Sun 04/05/15 01:06 PM
or you make it work or you bowout when you feel it's not taking you whereyou want anymore.

salsaforlove's photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:43 AM
"sorry babe got another girl". Would this be too harsh?

salsaforlove's photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:28 AM
lots of them and bored as well. So get ready to do a lot of chatting.

salsaforlove's photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:24 AM
I ain't sharing my man with no h...ker! They often say this don't they?

salsaforlove's photo
Mon 01/26/15 04:22 AM
Nice guys do finish last- Nice girls their men end up in bad girls hands.

salsaforlove's photo
Mon 01/26/15 03:56 AM
Too many bad relations can make a girl think there's no decent guy around.So they end up with their kind.

salsaforlove's photo
Fri 03/18/11 03:39 PM
I guess the man being intimidated only comes when he feels that way and behaves that way towards the highly educated woman.if he looks at her as a woman then whether she is more financially loaded or more educated he can still be in control and get his way.

1 3 Next