Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 06:11 PM
Johnny thinks he hears a tune called Lets Do The Time Warp, meh I must be freaking delirious or dead... Whump Ugh I guess not Johnny half grunted as he managed to cast another web shield... he knew it wouldn't last long, his life force was very low, he could barely find the energy for speech. But speak he must, it might be his only chance for life.

Johnny spoke directly into the giant's mind...

" I never knew Illyana had a husband, I'm sorry for your loss. I admit I did love her ( the giant went berzerk and started pounding on Johnny's shield) but our relationship was all professional. She knew the risks of the job and took it anyway. yeah you can kill me, but its not gonna bring her back, if you really want revenge ...

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 04:20 PM
Adziel rode through the desert on an azz with no name. He headed directly towards an unseen underground cavern, he knew 3 ley lines crossed through the cavern. It would be as strong a place as any to face Bluebeard.

Bluebeard paced as he raged against all, he no longer knew what brought it on, he just reveled in its power as it consumed him. Even in the midst of a blind rage he could taste the ripples of energy, someone or something was upsetting the balance of things, probably making a play for power. The thought warmed him, for he did love power and he loved to feed on those who thought they had power. But for now he needed a snack, grabbing the closest servant, he drained their life essence. He began to prepare for battle.

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 10:44 AM
Well you know those Acme Super Sucking Machines are just...

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:37 AM
"Just what in the seven hells is going on here?" Tara asked as she squinted at...

A girl walking towards them wearing pretty red shoes and singing, " Pretty little bluebirds sing..." And it seemed like her picnic basket was barking.

The girl stopped before them with a curtsey and a lavish giggle and said "

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 08:32 AM
Johnny's mind went to a far off place, he just hope his body would endure...

Back in the 2360s things were crazy in the Outer Limits System, key players needed silencing and Johnny took the Jobs and hired the Guns. Illyana was an Amazonian Rogue, she was the best Blade Singer this side of Fart Scape. He chose her for a most likely suicide mission, but she gladly took the job, she would never back down from a challenging job.

Well **** hit the proverbial fan and hit it hard. Illyana killed her target but and Johnny could only guess here, she was about to get caught and blew the whole compound to Space Dust.

Until today Johnny never knew Illyana had a husband...

no photo
Sat 07/14/12 01:06 AM
it might squirt.

Then you'll have to call Mrs. ...

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 05:45 PM
Eventually She'll Win

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:54 PM
Zodiac

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:52 PM
Minds Mingle Maliciously

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:51 PM
Minor Earth Major Sky

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:44 PM

Toronto

Meouch Meouch Meouch

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 03:38 PM
Melmacian sane?

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 03:54 PM

Make a collect call to....

Dr Lipsh1tz for a new dipstick.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 03:51 PM
Jaq's nanos must have triggered something in the Gizmo, for she began to hear Johnny's voice in her head. ... must fulfill your destiny, if I can I will catch up with you... if I can't there is a sample of my DNA within the Gizmo, thats all you really needed me for anyway... Be strong Jaq....

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 03:45 PM
Diane's jaw dropped "WTF" as the figure began to get closer. It was the freaking Devil in a Blue Dress. And he was singing " I'm singing in the rain" which oddly enough was accompanied by thunder claps.

no photo
Thu 07/12/12 03:31 PM
who just enabled him to...

(lamo, did he really now?)

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 07:03 PM
Isn't that why people come to Mingle?

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 07:01 PM
getting them caught in Fred's

no photo
Wed 07/11/12 06:58 PM