Community > Posts By > Kissesz

Kissesz's photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:10 AM
He lived about two hours away, so most of the time we'd have long conversations over the phone.

His phone would just cut off after 2 hours for some reason.

He'd call me back and say "Hey! Why did you hang up on me!!".

Of course I didn't hang up, but he was teasing. whoa (He did this all the time)

One random day, my phone rang and it was him. He never called at this time because he knew I was at work.

I answered. Then he said "Hey! Why did you hang up on me!!".

slaphead

I ended it. As he obviously misdialed, and then proceeded to lie about it saying he thought he was calling his mom.

Turns out he had lied about other things too.

Oh well, and I thought I had found a worthy guy at last grumble

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/10/11 01:46 PM

i guess am oldfashion. type of guy ..i like candle light dinners slow dancing and .. pamper my women...now days when i mention that to some men they laugh.. well i still believe in romance ..rose peddles for my girl ..leading to ther bath tub with candles... iam not going to change!!

Good for you.

But I don't think men do this these days ohwell

you've obviously never been with a texas man

What was YOUR experience with a texas man?

spock

rofl

romantic

Awww, I'm happy for you flowerforyou

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:55 PM

i guess am oldfashion. type of guy ..i like candle light dinners slow dancing and .. pamper my women...now days when i mention that to some men they laugh.. well i still believe in romance ..rose peddles for my girl ..leading to ther bath tub with candles... iam not going to change!!

Good for you.

you've obviously never been with a texas man

What was YOUR experience with a texas man?

spock

rofl

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:48 PM

Good for you.

Kissesz's photo
Sat 04/09/11 02:05 PM
Soup.

I crave sweets. love

Chocolate something or strawberry something.

Kissesz's photo
Thu 04/07/11 01:09 AM
Thank you for the advice friend!! It's something I'm definitely taking to the heart. :heart:

I wish I would have known this a few years ago. slaphead

Kissesz's photo
Mon 04/04/11 03:57 PM
I've heard that there's a way to use Google Voice together with some other App to not use any of your plans minutes.

I've searched all over the net for tutorials.

So far, I've found I'm going to need Google Voice, Sipdroid and some account with pbxes.

I'm trying to do this with a Samsung Intercept Android 2.1 phone.

Can someone specify steps for this process? Please? frown

I've tried and I can't get it to work frustrated

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/03/11 10:24 PM
I'd actually like to get to know you better embarassed Maybe next weekend blushing

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:44 PM

what would you have done?

k, i havent had sex for like 2 years or something maybe longer hahaha... so u could imagine what my harmones are like,
k, i went to this rave the other night last friday LOL and there was this 16 year old harsh grinding up against me. I was being distant and pushing her away cuz im 25 right. So later that night after the rave i went home all by myself i beat myself over why didnt i pick her up... oh yeah cuz im not a pedophile! so i kept beating myself over it. I even talked to friends and ****, i was playing the what if game. All they asked me "was she hot?" LOL does that even matter?
obvisiously my buddy's has no problem with age. So im beating myself over this i know i did the right thing but what would u have done? LOL

Why not just go to a club where you know the crowd is 21+ and pick someone up there if you have to do something about your "HORMONES"?

It's called jail bait for a reason.

Plus...it's just wrong sick

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/03/11 08:52 PM
Edited by Kissesz on Sun 04/03/11 09:11 PM

So I had a mutual match with someone that was from the same area. So, I decided to converse with that person. I sent a message responding to her. I basically asked what part of town she was from. I told her where I went to school and asked her where she had gone to school at?

Pretty basic questions. But, as a response I get " So its true?? you are trying to judge me by where I grew up and where I went to school. that is hilarious "

What idiot would think I would be trying to judge by those questions? How would you even?

I told her that she has serious self esteem issues and that she should not even bother trying to converse with someone until she gets over her insecurities.

SOME PEOPLE!!!! NO BRAINS

Did you ask her WHY she thought that? It seems you your self jumped to conclusions without actually knowing what she meant.

By her "So its true" comment, it's as if someone has previously told her that people ask questions like that for a reason.

It's very difficult to tell how she meant that comment since it's just text.

Maybe she was jokingly saying that.

I don't know, but you should ask.

Just saying

Misunderstandings happen.

spock

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:24 AM
laugh

We are complex tongue2

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/03/11 01:18 AM
How about adding more about yourself? Hobbies, likes, dislikes? It might help! drinker

Don't get discouraged though, just try spending some time in the forums to get yourself out there. flowerforyou

Kissesz's photo
Sun 04/03/11 12:42 AM

Kissesz's photo
Sat 04/02/11 11:49 PM
Looks great! :thumbsup: The ladies will be all over ya! tongue2

Kissesz's photo
Sat 04/02/11 07:46 PM
Very nice :heart:

Kissesz's photo
Sat 04/02/11 01:05 AM
Happiness!!! :heart:

Mac or PC? lol