Community > Posts By > dean6121

dean6121's photo
Tue 10/30/07 02:23 PM
Ok Walked i didnt condone or sponcer the war in Iraq i have been totally against it from before it started but never or less we are in it for the benifit of Bush and his Republican cronies.It doesnt give people of other countries to enter our country illegally,the illegal immigrants need to return to their country and attemp to fix their crooked governments and provide a better life there for their children and grand children instead of invadeing U.S..As to my fore fathers did not travel across this land and steal and kill the indians and even if they did it doesnt give foreign illegals to come and stay here that was then and this is now we have federal laws against it .As to illegals in mexico or other foreign countries by U.S. citizens you are wrong they are now and have been for many years been deported for over staying their visas.

dean6121's photo
Tue 10/30/07 05:09 AM
I personally do not hold illwill for the hispanics but i do believe we need to start somewhere and it isant just hispanics but they are the majority of illegals there are several million illegals from other countrys that stayed after their visas expired,if we wait until we have gone down the ****ter like the south american country's we are at fault and who will we blame then,so feeling sory for the hispanics is futile there are many others that are also being deported and all i can really say is long over due.

dean6121's photo
Mon 10/29/07 08:08 PM

WELL THE COST OF U.S. AMERICAN TO FIGHT A WAR FOR THE BENIFIT OF EVERYONE IN THE WORLD,WITHOUT HELP FROM GOVERNMENTS LIKE MEXICO WHO DOESNT WANT THEIR OWN PEOPLE BACK,IF AS AN ILLIGAL U.S. CITIZEN IMMIGRANT IN MEXICO YOU WOULD BE DEPORTED WITHOUT A CHANCE TO DEFEND OR BE HEARD IN A COURT OF LAW WHATS WRONG WITH PLAYING BY THE SAME RULES,ENOUGH BLEEDING HEARTS IT IS TIME WE TAKE CARE OF US AND CUT THE PURSE STRINGS AND ASSISTENCE TO THE ILLEGAL INVADERS THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND WALKER YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO OUR COUNTRY,GO TO MEXICO AND TAKE REBA AND ALL THE CRIMINALS WITH YOU AND HELP THEM THERE IF YOU CARE ABOUT THEM SO MUCH ITS NOT BAD ENOUGH THAT NAFTA IS KILLING US BUT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE FOR THIS COUNTRY STAND YOUR GROUND.GO LOU DOBBS!

dean6121's photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:25 AM
A big hellow from the drought stricken georgia reminds me of the great drought of the 30's

dean6121's photo
Sat 10/27/07 03:12 PM
yo tabien no tonto i have children that were born and live in mexico,and because the government had a blind eye on illegal migration it has been hard for me to support my children and i do agree it would be better to prosecute the employers instead of the the illegals,but i have lived in mexico many times over the past 14 yrs and it is hard for me to understand why they stay here, the way of life there is better then here a more relaxed enviorment i wish i could afford to go live there.

dean6121's photo
Fri 10/26/07 07:55 PM
well this has been interesting the drain on our country is so great we need to take care of us first and that starts with jobs to medical,the middle class has been destroyed by greedy people who dont want to pay a fair wadge and in a business i have worked my whole life i cant even get hired cause i cant work for slave wadges,so the foreigners live like rats for low wadges and have screw us out of our just dues,NO TO AMNESTY NO TO DRIVERS LICENSES YES TO JAIL IT IS TIME OUR GOVERNMENT TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS AN JAIL THE CRIMINALS YES TO GRASSFIRE ORG. WE WILL NOT BE TAKEN TO THE **** HOUSE LIKE MEXICO ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO HOME AND FIX THE CROOKED GOVD. YOU HAVE THERE........

1 2 3 4 6 Next