(1rin12 =line  rinskie2 =Instagram  's photo
Sat 04/06/19 06:29 AM
if it happens,it happens then.

janet bola i agree with you... love is no boundaries.. if two people are meant to be..or destined to be LDR also is not bad...:hugging::hugging:

Sat 04/06/19 06:18 AM
Hey here I am am looking for a girl or woman

no bodies perfect... try to look the imperfect one and make it perfect... :hugging::hugging::hugging:

Sat 04/06/19 06:11 AM
Hi every one ...
only true people allowed here not fake..
enjoy..

i guess we must true to our self first before seeking a true people around us:hugging::hugging::hugging:

Sat 04/06/19 06:04 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Plenty of topics to chat about here. Join in.

ma'am delightfullilusion... one of the reason why im here often in forums because of your inspirational words of wisdom.. your thoughts.. and patient to entertain and giving some inspirational word.. to others.... may God bless you more. and stay healthy...:hugging::hugging::hugging:

Sat 04/06/19 05:54 AM
i didn't find also the one but im not living in site because i love forums.... when i feel down i just go in this site and reading in forums.. its more fun....

Sat 04/06/19 02:31 AM
you can't live with sex. we live with love every day.. so i rather to choose love.... because for me love is prime over....

Fri 04/05/19 06:49 AM
Any to be a friend require girl

when it comes to friends girl or boy it doesn't matter isn't it?... does friendship require a gender??:hugging::hugging::hugging:

Thu 03/28/19 06:39 AM
true love dies.... love also fade love also can walk or move into different places... its depents on as how can we Express the love we felt..... but staying inlove everyday is special...

Tue 03/19/19 09:17 AM
heal your own broken heart... instead of looking for someone else to heal it
you have to options you can heal you own broken heart or you jump into the arms of someone else to hope they can heal it.:hugging:

Tue 03/19/19 09:08 AM
if your meant to be thousands of miles doesn't matter if two people are destined to be theres a way.....love will find a way........:hugging:

Tue 03/19/19 05:50 AM
yes i believed in forever.. why because i loved my parents and i will love them until my last breath.

Sat 03/16/19 07:56 AM
why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, dream,? because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by heart :blush:

Sat 03/16/19 07:42 AM
no love is not blind... but the lover is blind....:blush:

Fri 03/15/19 06:26 AM
its better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone......

Fri 03/15/19 06:05 AM
being independent is great because you can do anything you want with freedom. but speaking of a relationship.
relationship last long not because theyre destined to be last long
relationship last long because two brave people made a choice to keep it.:blush:

Fri 03/15/19 05:49 AM
you are a sunshine of my life...

Thu 03/14/19 10:36 AM
spending time to someone i love..

Thu 03/14/19 10:29 AM
a man's money will never get excite to an independent woman.....
success is not measured by wealth nor material things money might be necessary to survive a day but it is also the roots of all evils. lets just remind our selves that money is not the most important things in life but rather love our relationship towards people and respect.

Thu 03/14/19 10:08 AM
sometimes in life things happen that can truly ruffle your feathers but dont let it consume you to the point where you change who you are you get upset, bored sad feeling throwed .etc.. or start thinking negatively your health and happiness is important don't allow anything or anyone to disturb it... .. live life to the fullest.... make your self busy... like go on sports .. :hugging:

Thu 03/14/19 09:50 AM
me.... i talk to God... 1st b4 my self.. always talk to my self what should i do... should i open my heart to a new relationship... or Ild rather to walk alone than to be with a crownd going in the wrong direction..