Community > Posts By > Mark

Mark's photo
Thu 04/18/19 08:45 PM
no but I wrestled in high school which I sucked at and all my team mates were ******** I did boxing at junior college and I had a friend hook me up with jui jitsu

Mark's photo
Thu 04/18/19 08:43 PM
well I'm a nobody I wasn't smart enough to go to a university and it's not like I'm smart enough to get an AA or AS

Mark's photo
Thu 04/18/19 07:28 PM
i have ****ing Asperger's and I just feel like I'm a ****ing idiot I'm not smart I'm not talented nor am I special in anyway. I actually am punctual but I was just too lazy to do so most of my friends have it too but there a whole nother story to deal with I have a shitty job with only 2 years experience prior to the one I have now I don't drive I've never been in a relationship and the reason why me and my mom live with my sister is because we had to sell our house because we were going to lose it and put it under probate. everything just fell apart once my dad died and people have screwed us over with the money my mom is trying to get and I just wish I had a father figure there for me because I feel lost. I've felt lost when my grandma died too. my dream in life is to become an MMA fighter but I feel like it's not going to happen because everyone wants to **** on my dreams and I just want to roll up in a ball and die

Mark's photo
Thu 04/18/19 07:12 PM
I'm probably going to be a forever child anyway because I'm not fit to live in society

Mark's photo
Thu 04/18/19 07:09 PM
I have a forever child....I think he is awesome. And he can live with me as long as he wants. It's kind of hard not thinking of him as a child now that he is 19. I do try to give him room and space. Just because he has problems doesn't make him stupid. If I had to move he would go with me though.

Basically these are your choices

1 a group home

2 find a second part time job so you can support yourself and get your own place

3 move with your parents

4 apply for financial help from the government or HUD

Your choices decide how your life will end up. There can be positive and negatives consequences for any decision you make in life.

Good luck.

1 **** that **** I'm not living with a bunch of retards

2 I'd rather work full time bad enough this job isn't giving me enough time to do the things I want to do

3 I'm not moving with my family I refuse to I can't stand them

4 I tried and they denied me and my mom hasn't done **** to help my friends get it yet I can't? it's ****ing bull ****

Mark's photo
Thu 04/18/19 02:42 PM
I'm not telling you what it is because you will think I'm retarded and as for group home no because it's bad enough growing up I was in classes with retarded kids and that's probably why I got made fun of all my life in school and that's the problem with making friends I just attract losers and not normal people

Mark's photo
Thu 04/18/19 12:12 PM
I'm probably going to end up in a group home anyway because I'm too retarded to do anything also I have seen a doctor but I don't know if I want to see another one because when I do see one some bull **** always happens to where I can never see them again and the one I was seeing recently is like a father to me also every friend I make is either retarded and are job less losers living off the government playing Pokemon all day or ******** that ignore me as time goes by or people that use me for my money

Mark's photo
Wed 04/17/19 07:34 PM
also I really want to quit this job because I don't want to get transferred at the job I already have I want something that I'm going to like but that won't happen because it's never about what I want it's always about what other people want

Mark's photo
Wed 04/17/19 07:32 PM
I don't want to move or make new friends because how do I know they won't like me or they will mistreat me or can't take a joke and what's the point of talking to people if I can't see them because if that's the case I will delete every online profile that I have

Mark's photo
Wed 04/17/19 07:29 PM
exactly I know what you mean

Mark's photo
Wed 04/17/19 07:28 PM
I know what you mean its the worst having to live with family and not being able to do a god damn thing about it if I were to have a say in it I'm probably the *** hole though

Mark's photo
Wed 04/17/19 08:27 AM
well my sister is going to move to Ridgecrest and once that happens she will give me and my mom her apartment until the contract is up but once it is up I have no idea if my mom wants to move over there or somewhere else and she keeps talking about wanting to get an RV

Mark's photo
Tue 04/16/19 09:03 PM
it's part time though

Mark's photo
Tue 04/16/19 08:47 PM
I have a job but it's a shitty one

Mark's photo
Tue 04/16/19 08:03 PM
I'm too stupid

Mark's photo
Tue 04/16/19 08:03 PM
that's deep I know how you feel

Mark's photo
Tue 04/16/19 07:31 PM
first off me and my mom had to sell our house and we have been living with my sister and once my mom gets the money back from the house we might end up moving and I don't want that **** because I don't want to leave any of my friends behind and nor do I want or need a fresh start

2 Next