Lied2TimedSweetie's photo
Sun 06/01/08 05:52 PM
He's a keeper, honey! Give him a little longer and see where things go. If, later on, you find that you just dont seem to be feeling any different, then I would let it go. But, until then, sounds like a winner! flowerforyou

Sun 06/01/08 05:14 PM
Pretty good. Got the job done. =] drinker I'm just here now with my friend Jose. And um...I've been thinking about JD so I might pay him a little visit tonight.

...I like to keep my options open. :wink:

Sun 06/01/08 05:10 PM
Hey Chris...I had something long...hard...and HOT this morning...blushing

My curling iron. :tongue:

Sun 06/01/08 04:51 PM
LOL...chris, you're a trip, hun! Funny, might I add. drinker

Sun 06/01/08 04:32 PM
Nice! I've got some JD in the freezer and have been thinkin' about him all day. Right now I'm on a date with Jose. But...I like to keep my options open...

Sun 06/01/08 04:31 PM
LOL wow...men are so loving and faithful...

Sun 06/01/08 04:28 PM
We women would like to think so, but I have yet to find one. =[ No offense, men, I am in no way bashing you. I happen to LOVE men!

Sun 06/01/08 04:26 PM
I dont think so, hun. I've tried it as well. =] All it would allow me to do is deactivate it.

Sun 06/01/08 04:24 PM
Nude or panties and a big t-shirt. =]

Sun 06/01/08 04:00 PM
Welcome! drinker

Sun 06/01/08 03:50 PM

I would sing to you:
Aah Push it, Push it real good! du deh du du du dud dud du

eulg perv nexttttttttttttt

But you haven't seen the dance I had going with it!

Omigosh I'm laughing uncontrollably!! omg. LMAOdrinker

Sun 06/01/08 03:48 PM

I would sing to you:
Aah Push it, Push it real good! du deh du du du dud dud du

LMAO!!!!!! omg. WOW. IDK what my deal is but everything seems to be hilarious to me at this particular moment. LOL. wow. I cant stop laughing. Maybe it's the Jose Cuervo? Hell idk. Good one!drinker drinker

Sun 06/01/08 03:45 PM
LMAO. wow. that was hilarious. LOL. Peeing in her butt...so immature, yet...so funny! laugh laugh

Sun 06/01/08 03:39 PM
Three men were met by St. Peter at the pearly gates. He says to the three men,"I will ask each of you a question about your life. Your answer will depend on what type of car you will be given. You will need a car, given the fact that Heaven is so big." He asks the first man,"How did you treat your wife in your lifetime?" The first man replies,"Well, I cheated on her quite often but I really do feel horrible about it." St. Peter says to the man,"That's not what I was wanting to hear. Here is a Buick for you to drive." He asks the second man the same question and he replies,"Well, in the beginning I cheated on her a couple times but we finally got over it and moved on." St. Peter says,"That's better but still not quite what I was looking to hear. Here is a Camaro for you to drive." St. Peter then asks the third and final man the same question. He replies,"I treated my wife like a queen. I never cheated on her. I gave her everything she ever wanted and more." St. Peter says,"Now that's what I like to hear, my friend! Here is a Viper for you to drive!" Later on, the first two men saw the third at the gates terribly upset with tears flooding his face. They asked,"What's the matter? You are driving a Viper around these golden streets of Heaven. What could possibly be wrong?" The third man replied,"I just saw my wife! She was on a skateboard!" laugh laugh laugh

Sun 06/01/08 03:09 PM
Maybe some more pics? Other than that...sounds good to me! Speaking of which...I have pix from today to post. :wink: drinker

Sun 06/01/08 03:06 PM
My doctor has a great stress test..."the bill".

She looked better on MyFace. (myspace)

Kids in the back seat dont cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Sun 06/01/08 12:23 PM
I am, thank you! :wink: Hope yours is going great, as well! flowerforyou

Sun 06/01/08 12:11 PM
You're not alone. Happens quite often. =]

Sun 06/01/08 12:07 PM
....so that makes it okay for her to kill her unborn child? Wow, people these days. Okay, so if her father raped her...she gets pregnant...she doesnt want her child...again...this beautiful thing called ADOPTION is still the best option. Unless, of course, she wants to be a selfish little P.O.S and abort her child...then by all means, please do. But I'd sure hope she could deal with the emotional distress she has brought upon herself, even moreso than just the rape alone.

Sun 06/01/08 12:03 PM
Hence, if MURDER is illegal...and if taking a life obviously is murder...why isn't abortion illegal? Oh thats right, because our system is jacked up.