Community > Posts By > aahrimaan

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:24 AM

A guy is going on a tour of a factory that produces various latex products. At the first stop, he is shown the machine that manufactures baby-bottle nipples. The machine makes a loud "hiss-pop" noise.
"The hiss is the rubber being injected into the mold," explains the guide.
"The popping sound is the needle poking a hole in the end of the nipple."
Later, the tour reaches the part of the factory where condoms are manufactured. The machine makes a
"Hiss. Hiss. Hiss. Hiss-pop"
noise.
"Wait a minute!"
says the man taking the tour.
"I understand what the 'hiss, hiss,' is, but what's that 'pop' every so often?"
"Oh, it's just the same as in the baby-bottle nipple machine," says the guide. It pokes a hole in every fourth condom."
"Well, that can't be good for the condoms!"
"Yeah, but it's great for the baby-bottle nipple business!"

bigsmile glasses

haha!cool..laugh

Wow! so thats why they dont work for me! I must be the 4th guy in line to buy those things!

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:28 AM
haha.. good one 2much4u

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:04 PM

Yes!! Success story here. Deleting my profile 2nite! Best of luck in your searchflowerforyou

Congratulations!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:56 PM

I have to give thanks to the striking writers who gave me all the bull$hit lines to use.

royalty free?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:52 PM

Many GREAT people here...in the process of seeing where this one possible is going right now. So potential is here for everyone I think!

Good luck!! drinker bigsmile

tell him the damn truth!!! laugh :tongue: drinker

Ouch! And I dont mean the razor blade!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:49 PM

Very successful, I had to hire a Secretary to go thru all my emails, I have also found 3 wives.

Ah! I was asking about mildly successful ones, but you seem to be getting real good at this!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:46 PM

going out tomorrow night with someone who made initial contact with me here on JSH-- he is a single dad, has three kids teenagers, owns his own sucessful business, he makes me laugh on the telephone. anyway, we are going to a nice restraunt to eat my favorite...sushi, a place rated great for first dates, hmmmmmm.
we will see how it goes.

Niiiice! Good luck with that one!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:40 PM
I just joined a few days ago.
Has anybody here actually had a mildly successful relationship that started here?
Just wanted to know people's experiences so far.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:27 PM
wow! Reality is harsh sometimes. I think she should learn some politeness!

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:06 PM
Haha.. Good one!

no photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:38 PM
a few years ago, i managed to light a cigarette in a microwave.

1 2 4 Next