Community > Posts By > gtbulldog

no photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:37 AM

You said you're lookin good, right?... Rock that! Be confident, put your shoulders back and your head up, smile! Don't even waste your time talking to them or about them at all. Everyone will see how great you are doing and think wow, she came out of this better then they did.

It really can be enlightening to be the mature adult sometimes. drinks
I'm hoping to, lost so much weight I gotta go buy a new dress, nothing I own fits! I hope I can find something I can wear out on a date soon, if anyone ever invites me out!
Never lose so much weight to make somebody happy.....It's not the thing to do...

no photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:31 AM

You said you're lookin good, right?... Rock that! Be confident, put your shoulders back and your head up, smile! Don't even waste your time talking to them or about them at all. Everyone will see how great you are doing and think wow, she came out of this better then they did.

It really can be enlightening to be the mature adult sometimes. drinks
I'm hoping to, lost so much weight I gotta go buy a new dress, nothing I own fits! I hope I can find something I can wear out on a date soon, if anyone ever invites me out!
A Gentleman always says YES!!

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:49 PM

I can only speak for myself honey. I try to avoid the face to face meetings. It isn't I don't want to see her, it's just easier that I don't............flowerforyou
That's why this is such a dilema, can't avoid them without missing out on the whole rest of my big loving family.
Time will make it's peace

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 11:19 PM
There is always a new morning to everyday!!!

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:48 PM

We lived together for four years. He moved out and they got a house together on May 7th and their baby was born on the 4th of July (less than 2 months later!) Last Thursday he proposed to her and she accepted on FACEBOOK! It feels like they did that to rub it in my face, but the truth is they are both so inconsiderate that my feelings probably never even occurred to either of them.
Don't worry about him anymore...

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:40 PM

So Saturday is my cousin's wedding, this will be the first family event where I'll be in the same room with my exbf, niece and their new baby, and our whole famn damily. I don't want to be so self absorbed that I can't be there to support other family members. We're not the kind of people to fight. How do I keep myself from crying or saying some snide a$$ comment? At least I've lost a bunch of weight and look pretty good, too bad I'm going alone. Any advise or encouragement greatly welcomed.
The words that I say is, just be yourself...and if things get out of hand...Just leave.

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:29 PM

I just wanted to say, I appreciate everyone on here.
You make me laugh, you shock me on occasion, you can
make me sad and glad in the same thread.

Sometimes you teach me things.
Sometimes, I change my way of thinking.

I have made friends that make my heart sing.
I like that you are always online.
I like the therapy on the hoof.
Mostly though.
Tis the giggles :-)

It's always good to say something nice to somebody..When I hear things that are bad,it puts my mind into negative thinking..

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 10:21 PM

Still winning

Still winning with a spin!!!!

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 09:40 AM
Good afternoon everybodybigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:42 AM

No such luck here. Northern Indiana, been grey and occasionally drizzled. I love a good storm.
:thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:41 AM

Were going into our second night of intense thunder
and lightening storms. It's so loud I couldn't sleep
last night, thunder just rumbling across the sky for
10 minutes at a time. The lightening is all around,
not isolated to one area of the sky. It's radical!
I haven't seen storms like this for a while.
I do love a good storm.
Anyone else getting this weather?
They are calling for some bad storms here in Maryland today...

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:37 AM
waving

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:27 AM
glasses

no photo
Thu 08/05/10 12:09 AM
Good morning folk'swaving :angel:

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:12 AM

No beer. This is a dry thread. You will have to take your dates for drinks somewhere else.
A dry barlaugh

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 05:10 AM

bed time soon!
Sounds like Fun

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 04:26 AM
Have a great day Folk's

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 02:14 AM

I confess, I had a 4 track system in my 1967 mustang, and 8 track system in my 1968 Fastback mustang and a cassette system in my 1970 Boss 429 Mustang.
I confess that I didn't learn how to drive until 1995 when I was 26. Learned in a 1970 Chrysler New Yorker with an 8 track tape player and there were a half dozen old country tapes in the glove box when I bought it. I loved my "Land Yacht"!
It's a boat!!

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 01:34 AM

I confess I'm too excited to sleep...
I confess....It sounds like you need somebody to hold right now.

no photo
Wed 08/04/10 01:32 AM

I confess I'm too excited to sleep...
WHY?:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25