Community > Posts By > animedude

animedude's photo
Fri 05/20/11 11:25 AM
laugh love THANK YOU THERE IS ALWAYS DRUNKS AT 3 IN THE MORNING HOPEING THAT I WON'T CUT THEM OFF FROM THEIR LAST DRINK!

animedude's photo
Fri 05/20/11 08:43 AM
only one was but she was that way before me. I just pissed her off lot cause I stopped two of her master plans... falling off the roof of her house which was to low to kill her anyways. And drowning in the pool. I caught her off the roof. And came home early to find her tied down to the bottem of the pool. I thought if I cared for her enuff she would stop. But she left me for some mexican guy and killed herself anyways.

animedude's photo
Fri 05/20/11 08:36 AM
im a third shift manager at a gas station

animedude's photo
Fri 05/20/11 08:24 AM
1. am I just ugly? why do i only get hit on when girls come in to my job drunk?
2. Why is it the last 2 girls i have been with are nuts or want to kill themselves?

animedude's photo
Fri 05/20/11 08:21 AM
Im not the only one ahhhh.... sorry i thought the nervonia song would work guess not. Lol give me a look tell me what you think and what I should do.

animedude's photo
Mon 05/16/11 05:24 PM
government is just trying to find a way to survive cause they have spent beyond there means. I dig for the truth behind them.

INFOWARS.com

animedude's photo
Mon 05/16/11 04:08 PM
thanks really i just use that cause its the same as my youtube channel
animedudevid

animedude's photo
Mon 05/16/11 03:09 PM
Hi im animedude. AKA josh. I am new here never tried a dating site before. So this is my first Hoping to find someone soon. I hate being lonely.

1 3 Next