Community > Posts By > MFB88

MFB88's photo
Tue 06/21/11 03:19 PM
I totally agree with you, it really annoys me when you see on TV someone showing way too much flesh like lady gaga, 1 she looks like a man 2 there's no need for it when young kids could be watching it and getting the wrong ideas, same goes for the lyrics, some singers like lady gaga or britney have lyrics which are too inappropriate which some kids sing along to where as people like adele sing lyrics which have some real emotion and feeling, she also writes all her own lyrics which is a added bonus, but like you said they pull at the heart strings, anyway that's enough of my babbling, by the way I also sing along whilst I'm in the shower but it is appalling lol

MFB88's photo
Sun 06/19/11 05:00 PM
Well ash it sounds like your a vampire at day but a tiger by night rrrrrgggghhhh! Lol

MFB88's photo
Thu 06/16/11 01:57 PM
Well I'm on this site to meet a women who lives reasonably close to me but if I happen to come across some friendly and polite people (man or women) then I won't mind

MFB88's photo
Thu 06/16/11 05:38 AM
Hi I'm matt I'm hoping to find some people who live in the east midlands area of the UK, preferably in nottingham, anyone?

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 04:54 PM
She has got such amazing range and she knows how and when to use it, her first album wasn't as good, its the kind of album which you put whilst your preoccupied like cooking but still love it. Where as her second album was out of this world ( did you watch her live appearance at the brits? I fell in love with adele then lol) the lyrics are so strong for someone so young, it tends to be older singers who have been through a lot of **** who have powerful lyrics like that, like corrine bailey-raie album sunshine which she wrote after her husband died, powerful stuff

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 04:44 PM
Any ladies want to chat and hopefully meet up for dating?

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 04:01 PM
Hey anyone from east midlands area wanna catch up?

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 03:57 PM
Its a long shot but is there any NCFC fans on here?

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 03:52 PM
Hi everyone I can't stop listening to adele's new album 21, anyone else feel the same?

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 06:47 AM
Thanks kim I appreciate it

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 06:11 AM
Thanks for the advice kim, I will do that :)

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 05:13 AM
Ill give nic a 9.2 for looks but overall she'll have to be a 10 because I think she will be easy to get along with and your lifestyle intrigues me, I wish I could go to argentina, germany, s.africa etc. I'm in awe of you nic

MFB88's photo
Wed 06/15/11 04:51 AM
Hi everyone, I've never been on a site like this before so just wanted some feedback from other members on what I should and shouldn't do with my profile, be honest, I can take criticism if you don't like something about me or my profile

2 Next