Community > Posts By > LadyOfMagic

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/15/09 02:56 PM

I must first say that as most people know, I believe in God.
That also means that I believe in spirits, angels, fire-breathing dragons, giants, magic/sorcery, devil, the great flood, prophecy etc.

I also recognise the similarities between religions throughout the world as well as the oral traditions handed down that may not be considered religion.

So, I welcome all to give testimony to anything they feel like sharing. Tell us about your rituals, NDE's, OBE's, phycic phenomenon, theories or whatever you like pertaining to mysticism, spirituality, the unknown, etc... I do not need proof...
So you just believe in everything? or do you follow a specific religion?

I'm a Christian. I wouldn't say I believe in everything, but I am open to alot of possibilities. There are surely forces at work that I don't understand.

My great-grandfther was a faith healer. I never got to meet him, but I have heard many praises of his ability. Lately, I've been pondering if this ability is in everyone.

I was hoping to get some testimony of people's experience or powers.

Everyone has abilities of some kind..they just need to learn how to access and work with them..I think that a person's environment has alot to do with if they learn what they can do because it seems to be the general rule that if you experience anything out of "the normal",there is something wrong with you.I was lucky enough to be raised by a mother whom already had belief in this sort of thing enough to know that I wasn't mental or lying when I started telling her about what I see and do.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:09 AM

Where are the parents who parent (teach and guide) their kids instead of befriending(hanging out) with them? I so miss the Cosby show and their style of parenting, why dont we have those examples in the media anymore?

Because the media considers disfunction newsworthy...not the things that we do that are right

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:05 AM

I must first say that as most people know, I believe in God.
That also means that I believe in spirits, angels, fire-breathing dragons, giants, magic/sorcery, devil, the great flood, prophecy etc.

I also recognise the similarities between religions throughout the world as well as the oral traditions handed down that may not be considered religion.

So, I welcome all to give testimony to anything they feel like sharing. Tell us about your rituals, NDE's, OBE's, phycic phenomenon, theories or whatever you like pertaining to mysticism, spirituality, the unknown, etc... I do not need proof...

I am a believer in all things mystical/psychic as well..They've made me a believer from the I was 6yrs old..I've seen and heard too much not to be and as the old saying goes..seeing is believing!..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:36 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Tue 12/15/09 04:37 AM
Ok..I've got a question..I know it's a weird one but I'm asking it anyways cuz y'all already know I'm weird..lol..anyways..can a person send a nudge to someone then change their mind and get it back after sending it?..see..I told you it was weird..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:49 PM

just got home from wwe wrestling and wow it was worth my money to go see it was awesome tonight.any wwe wrestling fans here?

Yep..I love wrestling..and I don't care who thinks it's fake..I don't watch it for the wrestling..I watch it cuz the wrestlers are half naked muscled men!..lol.But I gotta say..Batista has lost his freakin mind..He should NOT be a bad guy!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:45 AM

Thats something EVERYONE can do,,with GOD in your life, or With-out!

Have WE ALL forgotten how to just LOVE-each-OTHER?

PLEASE, Be safe, Be Well, and Go with the powers you carry inside YOU, and YOUR heart....

flowerforyou :heart: drinker :wink: :banana: :banana:

(((((((((((((My dear friend T!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/12/09 08:03 PM

If I let go, then why would I want her to come back? Oh I bet lady has been reading t-shirts again.

No Peccs,I didn't read it off of a T-shirt:tongue:,I've heard it before and I've been thinking about so I thought I'd post it here..gawd knows I post everything else..lol..But I don't think its true either cuz seems to me if you're meant to be you wouldnt have parted to begin with.huh

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/12/09 06:43 PM
"Let them go..If they don't come back they werent yours to begin with"..I've always heard that saying..anybody think its actually true?

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/12/09 02:53 AM

:heart: What is the first thing that pops into your head when someone says love?:heart:

Every guy that has ever said it to me was out to get something..wether it was money,an"it'll be ok" talk,orrrrrr their number one favorite thing _ _ _.....which they got neither of..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/12/09 02:24 AM

My wife and I split, and I have the kids. Is it harder for a single father to find a woman ready to take on that kind of luggage or is it harder for single mothers to find a man to take on that responsibility?

I've dated single dad's..not a big deal..I love kids..and when the guy is the one raising the kids it shows he's a good guy..Too many single mama's out there and have been for YEARS.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/12/09 02:19 AM
Edited by LadyOfMagic on Sat 12/12/09 02:19 AM
Am I the only one that thinks the spelling of the two words is not such a coincidence?..They both leave you disillusioned and confused..lmao.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Sat 12/12/09 02:04 AM
I got my comp back..FINALLY!..O.M.G..Dell must be punished!!!!!!!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:13 PM

sad sad AND NOBODY CARES.........tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears I WAS BORN TO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS...............scared waving

You wanna complain about being born NEAR Christmas?..Try being born ON Christmas like me..THAT is a birthday that no one remembers..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/11/09 04:15 PM

:heart: Can you really make someone fall in love with you?:heart:

Love to me is like trust..you have to show that you are worthy of gaining either one.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/11/09 01:13 PM

dates?? who's getting dates?? not me grumble

Me either Jill..thats why I live on this site..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/11/09 01:10 PM
Dated a guy..or girl that you weren't attracted to and had no interested in whatsoever purely for the sake of not wanting to be alone and hoping to find someone you WOULD be interested in on one of your dates??

LadyOfMagic's photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:05 AM
I hope that you all have a GREAT day!!!

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 05:44 PM

Does the number of times a person has been married make you think twice about going out with them? I'll be honest, talked to a guy but he'd been married twice and has 3 kids (kids not an issue really, as I have one too :smile: )- made me not rush to go out. ohwell

The number of marriages doesn't bother me..BUT I've seen guys that have a bunch of kids with different mama's and have never been married...THAT bothers me..lol.

Actually will admit that would bother me more it shows they want make a commitment at all. At least the ones that have been married more then once most likely knows when it is over and moves on to be with one that might.

Yup!..I just don't see the point in "You're good enough to make a kid with..just not be with for more than 5 mins".

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 05:12 PM

Does the number of times a person has been married make you think twice about going out with them? I'll be honest, talked to a guy but he'd been married twice and has 3 kids (kids not an issue really, as I have one too :smile: )- made me not rush to go out. ohwell

The number of marriages doesn't bother me..BUT I've seen guys that have a bunch of kids with different mama's and have never been married...THAT bothers me..lol.

LadyOfMagic's photo
Thu 12/10/09 03:38 PM

Welcome back LOM. I was without internet for awhile myself after moving. Have been kind of hanging in the shadows to see what's happening.

My net is my life..I thought I'd go nuts!..a few little snow flakes and Alabama turns into Armagedon..bunch of sorry so and so's..lol.
I will trade ya we had a foot here with 35 mile an hour winds, sind chill here today was 32 below!!grumble

Um...nope..you can keep all that..I think snow is pretty but not that pretty..It only snowed here for less than a day and from that one day got me 5 days of no net..I'm ready to kick butt at the cable company..lol

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25