a state of euphoria
a relaxed state
a depressed state
do I win a prizelaugh laugh

Sure why not you win a hug.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:12 PM

dreamer I would be happy to.

YAY. I have two weeks of vacation to use before may so we can go like now.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:09 PM
Someone take me on more trips please :).

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:07 PM
Sunday Drivers..haha. And many other things.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 10:05 PM
I have visited: only 5 so far.

New York City, New York - a day tip.
Rehoboth, Delaware - weekend for the beach.
Cape May, New Jersey - weekend for the beach.
Fairbanks, Alaska - 2 weeks to see family for my graduation present.
Anaheim, California - 1 week for National Competition for school.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:57 PM
Aw, thank you. I think I would hit him if I would want to meet him but not anymore.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:56 PM
Our Mickey D's around here, dont have them boo.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:55 PM
You are very pretty :).

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:53 PM
I'm about to, because he is just dumb in my eyes. Saying if we dont meet on this day then just forget it seems like he dont even want a relationship. So like whatever him..hmp.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:50 PM
Well he beeing contacting all week about meeting him this weekend. And if we dont they I cant just forget about us ever being anything together. I kinda want to meet him and be with him. I did have strong feelings for like kinda love one. But with him being a jerk to me, I'm slowly not careing about him. And I cant meet him tomorrow I have plans with my parents, so it's like no point on even talking to him at all. Since he was to be a jerk to me and listen that I have plans with him parents and if I dont meet him tomorrow then forget about it.

So like whatever him, but I hate being alone. I have being alone all my effing life never really had a real relationship. So I am looking for that one speical guy..so far no luck :(.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Fri 11/16/07 06:50 PM
I would just like a new car, since my car is a year older then me. But I do love my car nothing is wrong with it, as of I know of..knock on wood. But I would like a 2008 Scion tC or Nissian Sentra or a Nissan Sentra.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Mon 11/12/07 04:40 AM
I agree with wild also.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sun 11/11/07 07:22 AM
Thank you everyone for careing so much <3.

I do think he does have some issues now, if he would not meet me and my one co-worker at the mall in the day light. He is not worth it to me anymore. I'll meet the right guy sometime soon, and maybe fall in love with the guy to..eh who knows.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:12 PM
Thank you <3.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/10/07 11:11 PM
I dont know, he claims he was at the mall. But like you said texasrose who would drive that long and fair not to meet the person.

Hmm I know it is fishy. I'm just like whatever with him right now. He keeps trying to talk to me on AIM and the phone and I'm not talking to him. Haha I really hope I make him mad,he made me mad and upset.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/10/07 07:04 PM
You have an uncontrollable urge to buy bread and milk when you hear the word "snow."

You say the correct pronunciation LANG-kist-er instead of the mispronounced Lan-CAST-er, and LEB-en-in instead of the equally incorrect Leb-a-NON.

You know the only way to make good fastnachts is to cook them in LARD.

You live within two miles of a plant that makes potato chips, corn chips,pretzels, candy, or ice cream, or that packages turkeys, beans, or bologna.

You can stop along the road to buy fruits, vegetables, or crafts on the "honor system."

You know what REAL pot pie is.

YOUR turkey has "filling," not "stuffing," and most certainly, NOT "dressing."

You know that chicken corn soup from a fire house is the most nearly perfect food on earth.

You say things like, "Outen the lights," "I'm calling off today," and "They're calling for snow."

You've heard of distelfinks and hex signs.

You only buy your beer and soda by the case.

You think the roads in any other state are smooth.

You know the Penn State cheer, and although you've never attended PennState, you are a most obnoxious Penn State fan. (WE ARE...ANNOYING!)

Hearing horses clopping down a paved street doesn't bring you to the window to see what's going on outside.

You prefer Hershey's Chocolate to Godiva.

You consider Pittsburgh to be "out west," and you know the fastest way to Philly is the Turnpike.

School closings due to snow take the radio stations a half an hour to finish, because just about every town has its own school district.

When someone says 1972, you think "Agnes," and when someone says 1979, you think "TMI."

You call sloppy joes "barbecue."

When it snows, they put cinders on the roads instead of sand.

You can give directions to Intercourse with a straight face.

Know that Yuengling is pronounced "Ying-ling," and believe that it really is a premium beer (which comes from growing up on Schlitz and Iron City).

Have the Rolling Rock bottle memorized: "From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe, we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment. . . . "

Know that Wilkes-Barre is pronounced "Wilks Berry."

Can pronounce "Knoebels."

Can pronounce (or spell) "Schuylkill."

Live for summer, when street fairs signal the beginning of funnel cake season.

Have a day off school on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is the first day of hunting season.

Never have to worry about being stuck in a ditch when it's snowing. -someone in a 4WD pickup with tow chains will be along shortly.

Elect pro-life Democrats and pro-choice Republicans for Governor (i.e., Casey and Ridge)

Frequently go "with," e.g., "You going to the market? Mind if I come with?"

Refer to something as "a whole nother," e.g., "That's a whole nother issue."

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:59 PM
Puffins, you seem right. I told him he was the one that missed up and that he needs to make it up to me, by come back out here. But he told me that the mall was to inner city for him he didnt feel safe getting out of his truck. And I had to laugh, I told him you are a baby if you didnt feel safe getting out of your truck in a public parking lot to walk into the mall.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:50 PM
Well I am new, and I will rant about my night for you all to read about and maybe give me some advice or even get a laugh out of it..It doesnt matter to me.

I have been talking to this guy for about a year and half. We always said we were going to meet and we never did but tonight we were going to for the first time. So we set up everything, the place the time and what not. I got to the mall I called him, he said he was there so I told him I was going inside and that he should come inside so we could meet.

Well he told me he felt like he was set up. He asked what my car looked like so I told him. He texted me and told me he found my car and that he was parked next to it, so I go back outside and there was no truck next to my car. I called him and said what is up? He said he feels like he is being set up. I said I told you I was going inside and you said you were going to meet inside at the store we picked. Then I asked him where are you, I will meet you where you are. And I got no answer for like 10mins. So I started walking back and forth outside like a homeless person.

He finally called me and told me he was driving back home. And if I wanted to meet him I can come there see him. So I started to drive home. On my way home I was texting/calling him. He kept telling me if I wanted to see him I have to go there to see him. I told him excuse me so you drove an hour and a half to come here and not meet me. I told him I am not driving there to see you end of story.

Then I get on my computer on my AIM. He then comes back from being away and starts all over about me going to see him..so I stoped talking to him.

Ugh sometimes, I could just strange SOME guys for their stupidness.

Anaveragedreamer's photo
Sat 11/10/07 06:20 PM
Thanks. I goofed up, I said everything instead of everyone...SORRY.