Community > Posts By > Mad_Gouki

Mad_Gouki's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:41 AM
I don't believe that love really exists, not in our society. Maybe I'm just a pessimist.

Mad_Gouki's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:37 AM
I said enough a long time ago, I just can't form a militia.

Mad_Gouki's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:36 AM
I liked you till you got all violent :-O

Mad_Gouki's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:35 AM
This is a poem I wrote:
the broom sits in the corner
waiting for the day that it may strike
the broom sits in the corner
it stands watch throughout the night

always being pushed around
it's feet are always on the ground
when it stops doing its job they throw it away
A new broom arrives to fill the space

but lately the broom has been lonely
dirt to clean but no one to hold me
cobwebs and dust fill the house of decay
the broom waits quietly for another day

Mad_Gouki's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:33 AM
I think Bush sleeps fine at night, on a mattress made of about $25 million in investments. Cheney sleeps on about twice that.
Also, having secret service agents there to read you D. Seuss stories at bed time is probably pretty nice too.

Mad_Gouki's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:26 AM
Who asks for a credit history? Am I missing something?
I think some people wind up on online dating sites because they can't stay with anyone for any length of time, probably because of the same things they do on the site. My guess is that people lie because they are afraid that nobody will like them.
I know I'm part of the problem, because I wouldn't want to meet an overweight boring chick, but I'm also 19 and a total asshole. Some people are just crazy too (like the Über religious people). I think meeting people online to date is harder than it is IRL.
Also, a lot of people on dating sites just want a "no strings" hump, and others MUST get married to the first person they find that likes them. It's kind of creepy, really. Not to talk bad about dating sites, but they can attract certain types of people.

Mad_Gouki's photo
Tue 11/13/07 09:18 AM
I just need a women friend, Or a woman friends, either or.

1 3 Next