Community > Posts By > laidbackhd

no photo
Sat 07/18/15 12:05 PM

If a woman has a problem with their man going to a strip club then she is not secure within herself, and vice versa.

If a man holds love and respect for his woman, he wouldn't even consider the idea of going!!!!!

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 01:13 PM
Nah, no chance at all..............:banana:
Why be cheated on again?

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:22 PM
I divorced almost 12 years ago, seven years ago I dated inter-racially. That was all new to me, but had a glorious time to know someone of another race that was their 1st time to date inter-racially also......I still date in and out of my race. What are your thoughts of doing the same?

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 07:06 PM
My preference is an American born Woman. Whether she is White or Black. After my divorce 11 years ago, I have dated inter racially, and have no regrets of doing so. It all depends on the preferences of the individual. Myself, I prefer Light to Medium Dark Complexion.

no photo
Fri 06/26/15 04:13 PM
No way, I would go back to my ex. I prefer a monogamous relationship, she didn't. Once I found out who the unlucky guy was, I filed, moved out, won my case, never looked back....For me, it was the best move I made, was to turn away and leave. Regrets? No way!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 05:28 PM
In today's society compared to 40 years ago? No ****ing way!!!!!!!!:

no photo
Fri 06/19/15 04:57 PM
Never have in a car, On my scooter, about 8 years ago while it was idling. That was one hell of a experience!!!!:banana: :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 01/23/14 05:36 PM

Why Why Wny? do men always go for the Bimbos that can't cook, clean, work or carry on an intelligent conversation?

I know, right??? Why can't they ask out a nice girl, don't we deserve love too????????frustrated

(Disclaimer: I am SO not a nice girl)laugh
With a smile like that, I bet you are a nice gal.........:banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 01/23/14 05:33 PM

Why Why Wny? do men always go for the Bimbos that can't cook, clean, work or carry on an intelligent conversation?

My sentiments exactly............drinker

no photo
Tue 01/21/14 05:14 PM

that's a cool quote red

I find that it is much easier (for me) to be alone,, dealing with other people and their moods, stresses, troubles, expectations, judgments,,,, is draining,,,

msharmony has that right, at least on the expectations and stresses..We all have our moods, so we deal with it. Tomorrow is a better day.........:banana:

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 04:27 PM

i dont think sex between 2 friends is bad . if theyre not in relationships and both want sexual things , its okay .

It would be a BAD thing if either of you came down with an STD, then blame it on each other, what ignorant minds we have among us............explode explode

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 09:14 PM
Maybe your're too picky and expectations too high..........bigsmile

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 09:09 PM
Why aren't more black women and white men making comments pertaining to this topic? I may have an answer for that. Maybe they have more character and high self-asteem of themselves and their heritage. I can't see getting involved in interracial relationships when statistics prove they do not last as long as non-interracial relationships. LOW-self asteem within yourself forces some individuals to do stupid stuff like this. People today do not think of the consequences in the future, and keep heading the same direction. I am open and being blunt of it, others don't have the nerve to voice their true feelings of what they really think..So many fake people out there........

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 05:31 PM
I enjoy nice firm ****. Makes a nice backrest for long rides.....:banana:

no photo
Sun 12/22/13 08:43 AM

My greatest wish is to have one white as my soul mate. But they sims to be afraid of the black.......ohwell

Your picture does not in anyway suggest you are looking for a soulmate, unless your eyes are below your belt. Says more like you are looking for one thing and one thing only and you know what that is! They are not afraid of "black" they are afraid of "being used to satisfy lust". frustrated

You hit the nail on the head..........

no photo
Sat 12/21/13 05:43 PM
Edited by laidbackhd on Sat 12/21/13 05:45 PM

I'm not gonna bash the ex anymore... that's done, I've raved and ranted.. it's oversick

However, I was surprised to get so many conflicting view points.

My Sister told me... Get his credit card and buy yourself something really expensive! He won't say a thing.. He wouldn't dare!

My very CRAZY friend, said.. Lorena Bobbitt is her idol.. look to the idol! NO... I'm hurt but seems extremesurprised

Finally, My MOM said " If you love him, go to counseling and see if you can work past it"... He seems really sorry to me sad2
Bless her heart!:angel: I love my mom.:heart:

But No... He's not getting a second chance. It's not even about him..it's about me. I'd be looking over my shoulder for random chicks to be popping out of the woodwork..:cry: No, that's no way to live.

What would YOU do? Are you like Mom, Go get help and work it out?
Like, my sister.. get revenge but stick with him?

NO ONE should be like my CRAZY friend... noway

Are most of you like me? Man or Woman... if they screw up this big.. no 2nd chances.
2nd chances are given under certain circumstances. When cheating comes into play, I do not give the 2nd chance. It's very unhealthy and very degrading. Move on, let them make their own choices thru life.

no photo
Tue 12/17/13 08:04 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I crave sex when I'm alone!

Yes...:wink:
And that's the problemsmokin
Id rather have a man handle itdrool

no photo
Wed 10/26/11 01:59 PM
I;m the new guy on the block.......Hi to all!!!

2 Next