Community > Posts By > Alpana

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 07:56 AM

But i digress...coming back to miss Alpana's matter.. ur a woman, woman.. get used to men hitting on u here AND in the real world! Im just surprised this is the first time being hit on has pissed u off!! Ur not the first woman whos complained about it and u wont be the last..As far as the I wanna satisfy u messages go, ignore them! Thats exactly what u do when a guy is mind-****ing u in the real world.. now that guy has a cloud of anonymity to hide in and hes gonna make damn well use of it.. aint nothing u can do about it.. quit cribbing and look out for the genuine ones ( and if u manage to find some, let me know too, if only to reaffirm my faith in dating sites) !

I'm used to men hitting on me dragon, wasn't the first time and will certainly not be the last time. But sometimes u get fed up. Ain't cribbing, just was a little pissed off.
I hope those men find some sanity soon.
Look at the india forum, 'i need classy women', 'i need a south indian gal', 'gal in guwahati'... come on, get a life...do they really think they'll get someone like that. Is it that convenient.

Anyways, who am i to judge...

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 07:41 AM

off Santa . . . .

Was that F Off Santa... Anand bhai, naam main itna Anand hain, jubaan pe kyon nahin.

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 05:47 AM

I am going to one of the oldest church in hyderabad

That's cool SanJ and wat are u gonna ask for.. A new girl friend i assume or a bike.

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 03:36 AM
Santa is coming, wat do u want this christmas....

I wanna have a tattoo on my shoulder. How about u ???

no photo
Thu 12/01/11 01:14 AM
She looking for a gal prabhat...... Men !
Care to read before u post.

no photo
Mon 11/28/11 01:43 AM
Hilarious !!! BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE....
You gotta cute kid :smile:

no photo
Mon 11/28/11 01:16 AM
You will surely find someone.... All The Best !

no photo
Mon 11/28/11 01:04 AM

Hi all I am only new to this site, but it seems that people create profiles and then don't come back to check their pages, so I was wondering if anyone actual comes on the site more than once a month?

Depends on the individual. As Gearhead said, some practically live here. I don't follow a schedule for mingle, but do visit the poetry section often... Welcome to Mingle

no photo
Fri 11/25/11 06:07 AM
May i suggest something to u. Don't do this to urself. You will end up lonely & if u do find someone, she may not b right one.... She's just someone who fits da criteria.
Open ur mind, Open ur heart and let her walk into ur life without conditions. All da best :)

no photo
Mon 11/21/11 12:29 AM
Another example of Corporate Greed..

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:22 AM
Anyone in my vicinity having a liking for Devil Horns & Heavy Volume head banging for Ed Rush, Optical, Hidden-Agenda or Lemon D !!!
Who's ur taste ????

no photo
Fri 10/28/11 12:14 AM
That was WOW !!! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/24/11 01:57 AM
frustrated

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 04:55 AM
I love most of the ones posted here.. But my All time favorite is "Nothing's Gonna Change my Love for You" by Glenn Medeiros

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 02:05 AM
"Innocent,sincere,honest and average beauty...."
On a Dating Website... You're knocking the wrong Door Dude!

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 07:28 AM
Voilence creates Hatered, which means more trouble.
I can't change anyone's perspective, But

Is the United States more safer after Afgan & Iraq War. I'd say NO.

Imagine, if Japan decided to continue fighting after Hiroshima & Nagaski Bombings..... we wouldn't have had New York or California on our maps today.

Love & Forgiveness, solves all problems.
Gandhi's struggle for Indian Independence, is an example.

@ Bushidobillyclub - I agree, the world today is a bad place. But i think we made it bad and we can rectify that by teaching our children Love.. :smile:

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 06:54 AM
Thanks Guys !
It made me scribble a few more lines.....

@ Up2Us - I seriously love your writes. super amazing.

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 12:17 AM

A little bit of Lust,
A little bit of Care.
Bear Hugs & Kisses,
But Beware !
Show you're Dominance,
But sometimes let it go.
Don't hold yourself,
Let the emotions flow.
Tell him when he's wrong,
Pick up a fight.
Kiss him slowly,
On a moonlit night.
Your heart will still ache,
No matter what you do.
Because love gets complicated,
If you're not BEING YOU........

This is my first attempt at poetry, critics please be nice to me :)

no photo
Tue 10/04/11 12:10 AM
@ infinidev - You're right, Its sad and i'm missing out of the good people u genuinely like flirting & mingling around.

no photo
Mon 09/26/11 05:13 AM
That's for me to decide. Every second email in my inbox says, "i wanna satisfy you".