ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:14 AM
Hug. Handshakes are weird. :)

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:12 AM
Sammy Hagar

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Sat 05/24/08 12:22 AM
If you still live in Texas you can go online to the Attorney General of Texas's website and you can file for child support there. First they'll prove he's the father, and then go from there. That way you don't have to throw money at a lawyer or pay court fees. This doesn't exactly help you NOW when you need the money, but it will establish payments until your kiddo is 18. This way sorta takes the blame off of you. YOU aren't asking him for money, the government is simply requiring him to pay what is due for aiding in creating the child.

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Sat 02/16/08 02:17 AM
Minor Threat - Guilty of Being White

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Tue 02/05/08 12:25 AM
Dion Warwick

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Sat 02/02/08 01:03 AM

I may not be a guy, but I would definitely make small talk with you about the length of your hair.

Honestly..

a) how long have you been growing it
b) how much longer do you plan on growing it
c) are you going to cut&donate it
d) what kind of shampoo do you use.

ect. ha :wink:

haha! those are good questions!
a) in the 8th grade i got my last "oh my god, what did you do to my hair!!" haircut and it was about shoulder length. i decided "screw this" and have been keeping it long ever since.
b) I keep it pretty much this length. i don't like sitting on it so once it gets below my butt, i cut off 5-6 inches and let it grow again.
c) since i don't think i look good AT ALL with short hair, i don't plan on getting it cut. it's sorta my security blanket too. Plus, it's the one thing people compliment me on. :smile: as for donating it, there is SO much going around about how many of the hair donation charities are not what they claim (like Locks of Love) and so much of the hair gets thrown out or used by wigmakers to sell to the general public. I'm not sacrificing my hair so some rich lady can have it for extensions!
c) shampoo and conditioner that i use is Back to Basics sold at Ulta or Beauty brand stores. I get the vanilla plum variety and it smells SO GOOD!

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:53 AM
I am a Taurus and quite true to it's traits.

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:52 AM
i am completely oblivious to any flirting that people do in person (although it's not like there's a ton, so I don't get a lot of practice at recognizing it!) Plus, i'm shy and HORRIBLE at small talk. the internet is just easier all around.

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:47 AM
wallaby

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:26 PM

tattoos are incredibly sexy and facinating. I admire anyone who can actually decide on something to have on their body for the long haul. I would love to get tattooed myself, but can never seem to stay in love with whatever idea i've come up for one long enough to have it on me forever.

that's why i've stuck with getting a few piercings, they come out easier than they went in

yeah, that's pretty much what i've stuck with as well!

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:24 PM
Swingin' Utters - Jackie Jab

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:23 PM
i would take you by the ears and swing you around all the while singing "weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! isn't this fun!?" laugh

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:20 PM
tattoos are incredibly sexy and facinating. I admire anyone who can actually decide on something to have on their body for the long haul. I would love to get tattooed myself, but can never seem to stay in love with whatever idea i've come up for one long enough to have it on me forever.

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:15 PM
Bad Religion - Latch Key Kids

ThreeFeetOfHair's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:01 PM
Ucayali Spiny Mouse