Community > Posts By > Chrispm84

Chrispm84's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:09 PM
Okay, one more poem. This is one that I wrote for a friend of mine from a poetry website. She happened to be a stripper, very hot, and asked me to write a poem for her. So, here it is and remember, it was written in fun. rofl

Ode To A Stripper

As I'm thrust into darkness, the first thing I see,
Are two fiery hazel eyes, glancing at me.
They’re filled with such passion, desire, and love,
That of this, I am certain, you were sent from above.

I lower my gaze, to your divinely full lips,
Then feel my heart throb, as one beat it does skip.
Sparkling with gloss and so perfectly plump,
I take the best seat, as again my heart jumps.

Further I go, down to your fully shaped breasts,
But I don't see a sex object, like all of the rest.
I see inside your heart, so kind, pure, and gold,
As mine reaches for heights, of magnitudes untold.

Our eyes lock, for what seems like forever,
And we know that this bond, no mortal could sever.
And so I implore, take my hand, step off stage.
Let us embark on our journey, of fate and old age.

Chrispm84's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:06 PM
Thanks guys! And kc... That's the second welcome! But, again, thanks, lol. bigsmile

Chrispm84's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:04 PM
Welcome!

Chrispm84's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:03 PM
Though I would never use a pick-up line, this is my favorite... Yeah, I'm a nerd... happy

Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive.

Chrispm84's photo
Fri 07/15/11 07:37 PM
Edited by Chrispm84 on Fri 07/15/11 07:54 PM
Hmm... Depends on how religious they are. I'm atheist, so conflicting religions don't matter to me. I have a lot of Muslim friends and some of which are just casual and some are "hardcore." I've talked about this with some of my friends that are Muslim. For one example. I was on a VOIP server with one of my Muslim friends and 8 or 9 other friends. And we started talking about that poor girl from a few years ago, whose husband poured gasoline on her and set her on fire. Horrible, I know... And we were all talking about it and my Muslim friend was like, "Yeah, that's horrible, but in our religion, you do as your husband says or you're punished." I was like OKAY... So, yeah, it depends how serious they are about their religion. I couldn't date someone who tried to convert me, constantly. I mean, if you wanna be christian, muslim, pagan, whatever, that's fine, just don't try to strong-arm me into doing it, too.

P.S. And I'm sure I'll get strange looks or replies from people because of me being an atheist. Please, if you're intent commenting on my choice of religion, or lack of, read this first. It's an article that I wrote a few years back, because it seemed to me that everyone who found out I was an atheist seemed to have horrible misconceptions about it.

http://relijournal.com/religion/the-truth-about-atheism/

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:22 PM

This is awesome :) :heart:

I have to agree! Very well written!:thumbsup:

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:18 PM
The Darkness Within

Alone, in the darkness you stand.
Trying to find your way home.
Grasping for any familiar touch.
Afraid, forever, you’ll roam.

And although you can’t tell,
This truth, I do portend.
Even if you don’t know,
I’ll be with you, ‘til the end.

So, don’t be afraid, My Love.
Don’t cower, or cry, or despair.
Forever be brave, My Love.
Remember, I’ll always be there.

And in the darkness you’ll find,
A glimmer of hope, a light.
At the end of your long journey,
I’ll be there, finally, in sight.

So, take my hand, My Love,
Clasp it for dear life.
And I’ll ask you once more, My Love,
If you’ll be my wife…

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:14 PM
Very nice, I like it.

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:13 PM
I don't kiss anyone I don't know, but I'll give ya a hug. *HUG*

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:08 PM
Tales from the hood was alright. I'm not a spike fan, but it was okay. Tales from the crypt is the ****, though! I remember watching that when I was like 6 or 7... Ah... Those were the days, lol.

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:02 PM
I only have 1 turn-off... Women with too many turn-offs... :banana:

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 10:59 PM
CONGRATS!!! biggrin

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 10:56 PM
Welcome... But, yeah, silly opening in my opinion. That's like if I walked into a room and dropped my pants... Yeah, it would work, but I'd look like a dumbass! rofl

Chrispm84's photo
Thu 07/14/11 10:52 PM
Yep, have to agree... Suck it up and take the loss.

Chrispm84's photo
Tue 07/12/11 02:23 AM

drinker :heart: Chris, A fine job of speaking for one who can't or wishes not to...
I've always known one THING,,I COULD BE HIM!
And through THAT,,I feel his heart....:heart:

Keep-on FEELING MAN,,,and keep-on writing,,,:wink:
Because,,,MANY fail to speak---- sosomeone needs to tell their stories,,,,drinker :banana:

Thanks! Yeah, that was one of the hard days. We were together 7 years, lived together for 4. Then one day I was at work and thinking. And I realized that I didn't treat her like I used to, not showing her what she meant to me for one. And so when I got off work, I stopped at the store and bought her a little gift and some candy. Got home and she wasn't there. Just an empty house and a two-page letter. I must've read that letter for 3 hours... Seemed like longer. I thought she went to her mom's some 400 miles away or so. So, I called up the flower shop there and had them deliver a single rose everyday and a dozen on saturday. I did that for two or three weeks, can't remember. I do remember that it cost me around $600, which was all I had in my savings at the time. Which was all a waste, since I found out later that she left me for my best friend in high school, who only lived 50 miles away, lol. After 6 months or so, I got a message from her and we talked every once in a while. She said that she wanted to get back together, but it would take time. This went on for a few months, until I found out that she was engaged. She'd been playing with me the whole time. That's the day that I wrote this. Didn't really think about it, just wrote it. Couldn't have taken more than 15 or 20 minutes to write. Just put on the screen what came to me. So, I particularly like this one. Sorry for the long story, just thought some people might like to know the inspiration behind the poem!

And thanks for the welcome kc!

Chrispm84's photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:39 PM
Thanks! bigsmile I've written several others over the years, so I might post some more later.

Chrispm84's photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:28 PM
Welcome! And good luck with your quest!

Chrispm84's photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:27 PM
Welcome!

Chrispm84's photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:26 PM
Welcome... I'm new too! laugh

Chrispm84's photo
Mon 07/11/11 06:26 PM
Wow, didn't even see this or I would've made this my first post. Anyway, hello! My name's Chris and I'm 26. I live in the small town of Oakdale, La. See ya on the forums!