:heart: CONGRATS to Wanda and her Family!!! :heart:

thank you :smile: its gonna be crazy at xmass for sure

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:48 AM

Congrats Grammy.......flowerforyou

thank you :smile:

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:48 AM

Congrats Greatgrandmaflowers flowers flowers drinks biggrin .So was it a boy or girl?

thank you:smile:

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:47 AM

CONGRATS GRAMMY drinks :banana: drinker flowerforyou

thank you for the happy thoughts:smile:

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:46 AM

I'm in!drinks flowers drinks flowers :angel:

thank you:smile:

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:46 AM

Help me in congratulating GRAMMY09 (Wanda) on the birth of her 5th...........yes I said 5th ..............great grandchild born today!!:banana: flowers :heart:

thank you patti my granddaughter gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 6lb 11oz 19inches

one more thing he makes the 6th greatgrandchild

patti maybe one was hiding behind the sofalaugh

grammy09's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:36 AM
good morning (((merle))):smile: :heart: how ya doing this morning sweeie

well yesterday my oldest granddaughter gave birth to my 6th greatgrand child its a boy 6lb 11oz and 19in wow cant wait to meet him:heart: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:14 AM
well i hope yall have a wonderful day im gonna get ready for the grand babys see ya later:smile: :heart: waving

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:08 AM

Good Morning ((Grammy)):heart: flowerforyou , How are you and how is your baby puppy doing today. I hope he is feeling better. flowerforyou

im good and shes much better today ty

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:08 AM
morning (((pals))) ive been busy taking care of a sick puppy my boarder colliehas been sick shes doing better today so im happy about that

grammy09's photo
Sat 10/17/09 06:03 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: I got the call yesterday, I got the job offer :banana: :banana: :banana: Now all I have to do is pass the background check and I am in :banana: :banana: :banana:

But I am not giving my notice until I get the word to give it

And they offered me the salary I wanted bigsmile, so hopefully I will be able to get out of where I am, can take the train and not have to fight with all that traffic every evening.

Now if we can just get mom home, I will have early evenings and can come home and play with you guys in the evenings, I sure do miss you all tears

yippie im so happy for you and once your mom gets home things will be even better :smile: :heart: are you gonna be busy today or be able to relax some

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:50 AM

Good morning {{{{{friends}}}}} :heart: :heart:

I see I missed all the fun again last night tears tears

But hopefully today will be a short one and I can play for a little while when I get home.

:banana: :banana: I talked to the man who might be my new boss and if the salary is right, I will be giving my notice to the wicked witch and will be leaving :banana: :banana: I should know something today :banana: :banana: or tomorrow. I am excited but also nervous as hell scared

good morning ((merle)):smile: :heart: i pray you get it and get away from the bit-- and dont be nervous
hope you have a great day love ya:heart: miss you too

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:41 PM

I know but I just feel so sorry for them. Them like little kids can't tell you if and when or where they feel bad and it just breaks my heart...:cry: ..to see a pup sick.

Bless her heart, she can't help it!!..Poor baby!.:heart:

Grammy, I have been wondering where you have been. I was going to call you this evening if you didn't come online. I may anyway!..I have been worried about you..:heart:

IM GOOD JUST BEEN TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH HER MESSES ALL OVER YULK

i know but its still yulkie

yes they are like a little kid but im caring for my girl hope it breaks soon

yall have a great day talk again real soon love ya:heart:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:36 PM

Bless her heart, she can't help it!!..Poor baby!.:heart:

Grammy, I have been wondering where you have been. I was going to call you this evening if you didn't come online. I may anyway!..I have been worried about you..:heart:

i know but its still yulkie

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:35 PM
GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO ((BECKIE)):smile:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:34 PM

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:31 PM

Hi (((Grammy))):heart: flowerforyou , I am sooo sorry to hear about your baby sick puppy. I hope she is feeling better. Is she going to be ok?

(((linda))):smile: :heart: hi hows everything ive been taking care of a sick puppy my girl has not been feeling well ive been cleaning floors and carpets pour thing is just not herself

hi ya (((beckie))):smile: flowerforyou hope all is well with you

WE GOT HER ON SOME MEDS BUT SHES GOT A CHEST COLD SO FAR NOTHING MORE JUST WATCHING HER SHES GONNA BE 12YEARS NOV 24 SO IM KEEPING A CLOSE WATCH ON HER

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:29 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE SWEETEST MEN HERE:banana: :banana: :banana:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:27 PM
(((linda))):smile: :heart: hi hows everything ive been taking care of a sick puppy my girl has not been feeling well ive been cleaning floors and carpets pour thing is just not herself

hi ya (((beckie))):smile: flowerforyou hope all is well with you

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25