Community > Posts By > grammy09

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:57 AM
my my my you guys are sleepy heads good morning my (((pals))):smile: flowerforyou :heart:

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:55 AM

Good Morning (((Grammy))):heart: flowerforyou , How are you this a m?

as always im fluffy and im wearing my smile so im good thank you:smile: flowerforyou :heart:

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:54 AM

Yep, I am. When my eyes open I have to get up. They did so I did. laugh laugh

Its a good thing you did remember! Just today and you have 2 days off!!..flowerforyou

good morning my (((linda))):smile: flowerforyou :heart: ok your eyes are opened now have you had your COFFEE yet or should i say have you had enough yetflowerforyou

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:52 AM

A QUICK ''GOOD MORNING''!! Im STILL using this damn mobile, & computer still not fixed!!! hopin it is SOON, miss you all!!!

morning to ya (((beckie))) im sorry bout your computer hope you get it up and running soon miss ya:smile: flowerforyou

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:50 AM

Good morning ((((((((((friends)))))))))))))! :heart: flowerforyou waving
Thought it was Saturday when my alarm went off...then quickly realized it's only Friday...one more day off work.

good morning (((cindy))):smile: flowerforyou oh just let it be saturday and stay here and play

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:48 AM

good morning to everyone

for the ladies flowerforyou flowers :angel: waving

for the guys shades drinks drinker waving

good morning to you (((charles))):smile:

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:48 AM

hi,im new

good morning (((randerio))):smile: winking

grammy09's photo
Fri 10/02/09 04:46 AM

Good morning {{{friends}}} :heart:

Another longgggggggggggggggggg day yesterday, work, mom and the vet with Rascal, so needless to say, I went right to bed when I got home. I will pop in later, I think I am going to play hooky from work and go back to bed and get some much needed sleep. I have to get Duane up for school, then I am going to go back to bed. But when I get up, I am not going to do a damn thing. I will be back in here as long as there is someone here to play with bigsmile

good morning (((merle))):heart: hun i sure wish i were closer so i could help you out please take careflowerforyou :heart: hope to see you play this weekend

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:52 PM

Oh boy, :banana: I got a connection so I thought I would pop in real quick and say hi to everyone before I lose this connection.

I :heart: you guys and I miss you guys something terrible.
Hey Girl! Long time no seebigsmile flowers flowers flowers

hello (((kim))):smile: flowerforyou hows the world treating you hope all is well for you

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:51 PM

im alive....

well thats darn good to hear :smile: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:51 PM

Just sending out a quick little hello to everyone. I hope you all are well Hugs for you all! flowerforyou flowers
[/quote

hello its good to see you pop in:smile: flowerforyou

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:50 PM

Hi everyone! I am crazy busy with work but wanted to drop a Hi to you all!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

HI (((NICOLE))):smile: waving HOW ARE YOU TODAY BESIDES BUSY

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:48 PM

Hi ((Nicole))flowerforyou

Hi ((Grammy)):heart: flowerforyou

Good visit with Mom!!..No crying today!!! YIPEEE!!!..
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

thats great i love to hear your visits went great and you be HAPPY :banana: :banana: :banana:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:46 PM

BABY JOE HAS RSV [Respiratory Syncytaial Virus] Joe said that they are to keep a check for fever,keep his nose clear,so he can breath and try to get him to drink anything. But most he had to fight it off. My son is upset because this has been knowned to kill babies. I don't understand with all these new things the doctors learn every day,why can't they help a little baby. BABY JOE HAS HAD SUCH A HARD TIME,PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS PARENTS.

:heart: (((baby joe))):heart: my prayers are sent

may the angels come down from above and and keep you safe:heart: :heart:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:43 PM
flowers flowers :heart: (((terry))):heart: flowers flowers

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 03:41 PM
god bless each and everyone of you:heart:

we just lost my mother in law the frist of sep she is missed so much always in our hearts and thoughts:smile: flowerforyou :heart:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 10:53 AM

Hey!! You all have mail!! :banana:

Sorry folks, I've been MIA, still holdin my breath here every time I turn on my computer so I am doing little else on it but working. I miss you guys and I love ya!:heart:

we miss you too take care:smile: flowerforyou :heart:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 08:39 AM

good morning sweet angel (((maddy))):smile: flowerforyou :angel:

God Bless,Hope thing are good your way!
:angel: :heart: flowers :heart:

yes everything is good ty:smile:

prayers for (((maddy))):heart: flowerforyou

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 08:37 AM

Oh boy, :banana: I got a connection so I thought I would pop in real quick and say hi to everyone before I lose this connection.

I :heart: you guys and I miss you guys something terrible.

:heart: you too and miss you muches:smile: flowerforyou :heart:

grammy09's photo
Thu 10/01/09 05:16 AM
(((linda))) ill be back later need to get myself moving:smile: :heart: