Community > Posts By > dragonyosh

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 07:50 AM

i am dragonyosh and i am here to say we christians need to stick together and not let one of our brothers or sisters get harassed or bad mouthed by others or even afraid to stand up for God!!!

we need to be united like they are and defend one another and i thank those who defended me and came to help me when i was in trouble and know that i will be there if you come to me for help!!!

Incidentally...Sentiments like this are nothing but self indulgent attempts to feel persecuted and hate monger. It propagates a "Us or them" Ideology, which is what gave Christianity it's bad reputation in the first place.

i dont want it to become us versus them but when someone turns to hateful words there is so much i can take before i say something in return to them in defense of my christianity!!!!

Why not actually follow one of the core tenets of your faith, and suggest that people should stick together and stick up for each other simply because it is the correct thing to do. Regardless of Sex, Age, religion or Creed.

dragonyosh's photo
Sat 06/28/08 07:43 AM
ok you can get all the people in what they say but what do you say brother?

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:25 PM
welcome

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:22 PM
Edited by dragonyosh on Fri 06/27/08 10:24 PM

ok well i am new doing this and need help getting back what christians have lost and not giving up on battles we could win
i hear you brother, i will tell you this. when i first got to jsh i talked about god alot and stood up for him and still do but now i do it more quietly. you see alot of people here on jsh do not like it when you or me or anyone talks about god. they useualy shoot you down or lock or delete threads. they say they dont but they realy do, they just lie and think there slick
great insight here, the holym spirit has given you knowledge

well if enough of you keep doing it they cant but hear us and notice that we should be taken more serious!!!

Thing is; Jesus said not to preach, but to live as another may want too. By example. He said to be kind and helpful, showing love, concern and moral living.
Anger begets anger, fear evolves harshness and pain. Love is kind.
When the student is ready....the teacher appears. Not until then.

Kat

you have opened my eyes and we need to show kindness to those who show hate and turn the other cheek when they hit us!!! and let all there hateful words roll off our backs!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:16 PM
great and hope we never lose our right to worship our Lord and Saviour freely!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:14 PM
thanks star tin over that is why i am here to remember what i have forgot and to treat all people with respect no matter what!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:09 PM

ok well i am new doing this and need help getting back what christians have lost and not giving up on battles we could win
i hear you brother, i will tell you this. when i first got to jsh i talked about god alot and stood up for him and still do but now i do it more quietly. you see alot of people here on jsh do not like it when you or me or anyone talks about god. they useualy shoot you down or lock or delete threads. they say they dont but they realy do, they just lie and think there slick

well if enough of you keep doing it they cant but hear us and notice that we should be taken more serious!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:08 PM
thanks scttbrain i shouldnt try to battle everyone and winx we have lost alot just dont know it yet

and i feel great being here with all of you!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:01 PM

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:59 PM
why would they make me pay?

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:54 PM
as long as christians have on the full armour of God on nothing can get them and they have the support of brothers and sisters of the faith on this site!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:51 PM
how do you think our society is today?

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:48 PM
well i would ask you to leave nicely if you dont want to be part of the christian thread

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:46 PM
what do you mean by that brother?

dragonyosh's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:44 PM
i am dragonyosh and i am here to say we christians need to stick together and not let one of our brothers or sisters get harassed or bad mouthed by others or even afraid to stand up for God!!!

we need to be united like they are and defend one another and i thank those who defended me and came to help me when i was in trouble and know that i will be there if you come to me for help!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:46 PM
THANKS!!!!

dragonyosh's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:45 PM
WHERE ARE YOU MODERATORS???

dragonyosh's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:44 PM

was this something fosted in the "religion" forum?

no

there's a specific forum for religious discussion, so that's probably why it was deleted.

no it is that the christians was winning the battle and some of the moderater could not handle that we as christians can battle and watch out for each other !!!

dragonyosh's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:41 PM

how do i talk to the moderators?
Some of the memebers are mods like that kojak bald guy

well it looks as though they are taking sides of the people who are wrong and when the christians were winning they deleted the post

dragonyosh's photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:40 PM

was this something fosted in the "religion" forum?

no

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25