Community > Posts By > Morena350

Morena350's photo
Fri 03/14/08 06:18 PM
welcomeflowerforyou

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:10 PM

Morena I do know that I live in what used to be a small town and I have not been to many cities in my life, but I know this for sure about Houston. Traffic is a *****. I hate going anywhere near Houston and have been known to go way far off the google path to avoid even driving around Houston on the loop. I had family that lived there and it was an hour or more drive for them to get from where they worked to where they lived, each way. And both of them worked less than 10 miles away from where they lived. It's crazy there! But they do have some marvelous seafood, the gulf shrimp are huge and tasty, it's only a couple of hours drive to Louisiana, or down to the Texas Gulf so you can hop a cruise ship real easy if you decide that would be fun. I for one will be glad to welcome you to the state, even if you would be a days drive away from where I live.

thanks that's really nice of youflowerforyou flowerforyou

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:05 PM

lets see there is who has a crush, who you would like to meet etc etc and most come on there and say they do but wont say who it is or even tell the person. OM, how are you going to know if you don't asklaugh If i like someone on here ill tell them. What is such the big deal????? this is not high school peoplelaugh Get off your ass and do something about it. I mean what is it really going hurt if you tell them?

the one I really liked is taken!! now what shadow? keep on looking
roflmao!!!

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:44 PM
WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IM NOT POSTING HERE

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:42 PM

you can also choose not to post on a tread you don't like
you really don't have to post on treads which you think the poster is an idiot or whatever,, just ignore the post,,,
that is what I do,, and I do post, not like before but still do
I just read most of the time, if I have nothing to say
I will skip that post!!!flowerforyou

I was just going to say something like that. i don't see me today wasting my energy on people that have no clue in life. I read post how people are fed up with others on how the persent themselves on here. Why bother making someing that is going fiz out drag longer.

TRUE THAT SHADOWflowerforyou

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:39 PM

Realtors in Texas can probably help you find apartments that are in your price range. When I moved to Dallas, I used a realtor or finding service there and they found me a nice apartment in Arlington. If you're a decent driver, you might want to consider moving to the DFW area. There's lots to do and probably lots of job opportunities. If you're in the medical or education fields, you probably can find a job relatively easy. I'd make finding employment one of your first priorities. I'd almost recommend that you should have a job lined up before you move. You may want to consult realtors where you live before moving, too, or consider trading real estate with someone where you move. From what I understand, it can be somewhat difficult to sell houses on the East coast right now.

Have you considered the midwest? Things are sedate. Crime is low (except in Indianapolis), taxes are relatively sane (very sane compared with New York's). and etc.

Good luck to you. And, put prayer into it, too. Couldn't hurt.

Midwest is a bit of a bible belt which can be scary for east coasters. I went to Ohio once and was scared to death. I was afraid they were going to dunk me to see if would float.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:33 PM
you can also choose not to post on a tread you don't like
you really don't have to post on treads which you think the poster is an idiot or whatever,, just ignore the post,,,
that is what I do,, and I do post, not like before but still do
I just read most of the time, if I have nothing to say
I will skip that post!!!flowerforyou

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:26 PM
pills-drugs

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:26 PM
pain-pills

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:25 PM
hurts-pain

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:25 PM
love-hurts

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:21 PM
Scorpio!!!devil

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:21 PM
Mr. right for me has to be my other half,,
I wish I can find the one man, that makes me feel
like we are one,

chemistry, and honesty....waooooooooooo those 2 hardly come together, damit!!!!

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:09 PM

ah...a good time to remind everyone that while we don't always agree, it's never okay to bash others.

(((lulu)))

your right, I remember so many people who got their feelings hurt
I mean really hurt, behind someone bashing them just for fun,,,

we have to remember that behind the computer is a human being
who has feelings, a real person.

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:04 PM
I will email Tx sis!!!!flowerforyou

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:01 PM

Life in Ny has turn difficult, there is so much danger, and fear
also everything is more expensive, taxes are sky high,
I want to move, and texas is a very good option...I own my house in Long Island, but a widow and alone is hard to keep up, I make decent money, but is getting to a point that we all work to pay taxes,, dammmit...grumble
your advice will help,,,

what do you think?

Well Morena, you have a house in Long Island which can be sold and you make decent money you say, but would that decent money disappear if you moved to Texas? Sure alone is tuff, and especially in one of the biggest cities in the world, but it is a struggle between what your head wants and what your heart wants. Who is to say which is correct? The ony person who can decide what is best is yourself. You could take a vacation in Texas and check things out to get a better feel for what is there and if it would suit you better than New York. There sure are a lot of things to consider, but again, the only person who knows what is best for you is you! Good luck! flowerforyou

(((poetry)))) looking beefy tonight!

Just out of curiousity - why Texas? Were you offered a job there? I moved from the tri-state area (NJ & CT) to central PA and you really miss the bagels and the pizza. And the pretzels suck. Other than that ,I have 3 times as much house as I would have had in CT or Jersey. Plus land, goats, pond, etc. I prefer this.

well, Im in the mental health field, and job is not a problem
is easy to transfer,,,,,
but have my cousin in Tx, Im going to see was up there....I will of course keep looking for a place where my son can attend a good school,,,

thanks,,,,,,flowerforyou

Morena350's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:44 PM
describe the man you would call Mr. right...

what are qualities of the perfect man/woman for you?

Morena350's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:27 PM

Fact is...Houston has it's bad places just like any other city in the US. there are crime ridden places everywhere

Your right about that,,,but NY is one of the most expensive places to live, if your middle class

Morena350's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:26 PM
NITEflowerforyou

Morena350's photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:23 PM

DUDE UR LEAVING NEW YORK TO THE COUNTRY? GOSH... WELL I THINK WHEN U MOVE IT COULD BE FOR THE BETTER.. U CAN MAYBE FIND SOME ONE TO HELP WITH THE EMPTY SPOT OF LOVE MISSING.. GOOO RUN WHILE U CAN B4 DANGER GETS WORSE... LEAVE IT CAN BE FOR THE BETTER.. PLUS BETTER WEATHER laugh :smile:

houston is not country and she is not a dude

laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh
dj,,,,,your so crazy!!!!

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25