Community > Posts By > Alpha_Female

Alpha_Female's photo
Wed 06/26/19 08:16 AM
I'm real and I exist, but just like in real life, women have to want to speak with you.

Alpha_Female's photo
Tue 06/25/19 02:35 PM
So bizarre but so funny at the same time

Alpha_Female's photo
Tue 06/25/19 09:09 AM
I would believe in god if there was an amputated leg, that totally regenerated itself. So a leg cut off, and then it grows back to full functionality. That would be the test of being "cured" that I could accept.

Alpha_Female's photo
Tue 06/11/19 09:58 PM
Ok, this is a serious question. Besides people looking to commit infidelity or lurk, what is the reasoning behind the people with profiles totally lacking information. And by information, I mean any kind of detail at all. No interests, no heights, no hobbies, no photo, no nothing. Tens of thousands of these kinds of profiles abound freely and numerously, bravely they sally forth emailing women with "hi" or "how r u" and wonder why they remain unloved, and single. I've asked these men sending these profiles why, and they've responded with pure stupidity.

So what's the reasoning?

Alpha_Female's photo
Thu 06/06/19 09:55 AM
I've always wondered the mentality of people who have blank profiles with zero information. In a day, I literally get about 50 of these. Why would I ever respond to them? What is the mentality behind it? Even a bad unclear picture is preferable. Also, distance shots? Why? If you put up a distance shot, it's almost as bad as nothing.

1 3 Next