Community > Posts By > Etrain

Etrain's photo
Sat 03/27/10 03:39 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Welcome...I am a lesbian too:banana: :banana: :banana:

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 11:13 PM
:banana: Sometimes blind is better..good luck:banana:

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 11:12 PM

Court: Seattle police OK to Taser pregnant woman
Posted on March 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Updated today at 6:14 PM

SEATTLE (AP) — A federal appeals court says three Seattle police officers were justified when they used a stun gun on a pregnant mother who refused to sign a traffic ticket.

Malaika Brooks was driving her son to school in 2004 when she was stopped for doing 32 mph in a school zone. Rather than give her the ticket and let her go on her way, the officers arrested her. They used a Taser three times when she refused to get out of her car.

A panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled 2-1 Friday that the officers were justified in using force because of the threat that Brooks could have picked up her car keys off the floor, started the car and driven away erratically.

The dissenting judge called the ruling "off-the-wall," and said the police officers had no authority to arrest Brooks — let alone the authority to use a Taser on a nonthreatening woman who was seven months pregnant.

(I WOULD HAD SUED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)rant rant rant explode explode

I believe that since it got to that court..she DID sue them.

That was 6 years ago???spock spock spock

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 11:11 PM
Wat???surprised surprised surprised

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:35 PM
drinks Only when I'm drunkdrinks

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:31 PM
I like to call opposites by a different name...booty call:banana: :banana: :banana:

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:16 PM
:banana: Black bikini...mesh if possible:banana:

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:56 PM
Edited by Etrain on Fri 03/26/10 05:56 PM

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:53 PM
devil devil devil

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:31 PM

laugh waving thank you everyone

It was the least I could dowaving waving waving

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:24 PM

thank you for posting this...

I think I am going to go through them backwards...maybe then I will get more pitchfork

Brilliant...I might have to try thatdevil devil devil

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:23 PM

thats a ripoff, its the same 12 steps as any other 12 step programlaugh

Alcoholics Anonymous and Sex Addicts Anonymous have much in commonrofl rofl rofl

yeah, but what would 13th steppin be in sex addicts anon?? going out and gettin hammered with a new person??laugh laugh

Sounds good to merofl rofl rofl

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:17 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:15 PM

Shshsh I would like to be addicted but......seems ya have to have someone to be addicted with huhhhh whoa :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can get addicted to Bob from what I understand.

I have no clue though ohwell

Bob is quite popular with the ladiesfrustrated frustrated frustrated damn that Bob!!!!

Maybe I should go get find one?

Damn...another woman lost to this Bobtears tears tears

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:13 PM

Shshsh I would like to be addicted but......seems ya have to have someone to be addicted with huhhhh whoa :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You can get addicted to Bob from what I understand.

I have no clue though ohwell

Bob is quite popular with the ladiesfrustrated frustrated frustrated damn that Bob!!!!

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:11 PM

thats a ripoff, its the same 12 steps as any other 12 step programlaugh

Alcoholics Anonymous and Sex Addicts Anonymous have much in commonrofl rofl rofl

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:06 PM

I'm not sure what the guide lines are on thatrofl rofl rofl

Well sure not as much fun by your self :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don't know...I've ran in to a few...damn that Jim Beam...would have been better alonedrinker drinker drinker

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:58 PM

I'm not sure what the guide lines are on thatrofl rofl rofl

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:48 PM
Because I carebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Etrain's photo
Fri 03/26/10 04:48 PM
Sex Addicts Anonymous: The Twelve Steps

1. We admitted we were powerless over addictive sexual behavior that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other sex addicts and to practice these principles in our lives.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next