Community > Posts By > wraithme66

wraithme66's photo
Tue 08/24/10 02:06 PM

Do any of you wonder How some people seem to find the one person meant for them on their first or second try, and somehow live blissfully ever after? Whereas... Many of you like myself have dated over and over, only to find repetitive disappointment? Is ignorance truly bliss? Or is there just something wrong with us? Are we too picky?

nope, I don't spend my time in envy of others, or wallowing in self pity...

$.02 drinker

It's not envy nor self pity... I can see why you're single already.

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:16 PM

Online dating has made everyone too picky. There are oodles of potential mates to choose from. Think about what it was like before all of this came to fruition.

People mainly dated who they knew in high school. Relationships were more of a lifetime investment with the other person. Now it seems it is disposable.

Regarding online dating, I tend to agree that it's more difficult to meet and connect because the concept is so intangible. I mix real dating and online dating so I am not sequestered to just one way of meeting people. The problem is, I still can't find anyone that rocks my world in real life. People have too many issues, they lack ambition and integrity. Dating can be tiresome.

Your last statement is also true. In this modern world of instant gratification, no one wants to 'work' for anything. When something becomes too difficult - they bail. I fall into this category at times. I am so focused on finishing school and working on my business that I red flag anyone who mires my progress. I hope to find someone that just fits perfectly into my life with little adjusting. It should be that way anyway. I don't want to change a person nor will I change for anyone.

Compliment; don’t complicate :thumbsup:

Tell you the truth... In the last 2 years... I have dated 35 people I've met on the internet, and never once found one that was false in their profile, although, I was only lucky enough to find 3 in the regular world to date, and they were all horribly dishonest.

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:13 PM

I never said it was a bad thing... I'm just curious about what types of people tend to date more, or less, And if the correlation is related by personality, and gender?

I never said that you were implying that. Your question made me think about how some in society do view dating alot. I just never understood why those people felt that dating often was a "bad thing".

I feel that a person who is more "sociable" will date more, because they tend to love the interaction with meeting someone new. Plus, they would probably be more in touch with knowing what they wanted. If a sociable person does not sense a good connection is being made, they normally have an easier time being upfront about it. Someone who is more of a quiet person will date....just not that often. I also think a quieter person is searching harder for that special someone, but because they don't typically date alot they could inclined to get involved with someone that they shouldn't. Or, they could be overly critical of a date, and then because that date went bad they would not want to date for awhile.

That's pretty good... Kudos. I was kind of thinking on the same lines.

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:09 PM
I've had it two different ways... I've been with women who were nuts about me, and I settled until I couldn't take it anymore. And I've also been with women I was nuts about, but lost them as soon as they found something they thought was better. I've never had the whole "Happy Medium" In that sense.

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:03 PM
Political Correctness - a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical
liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream
media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
rofl

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:57 PM

At least the strippers love me.

Funny is cute once in awhile... But how about a serious answer?

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:55 PM
I never said it was a bad thing... I'm just curious about what types of people tend to date more, or less, And if the correlation is related by personality, and gender?

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:41 PM
Do any of you wonder How some people seem to find the one person meant for them on their first or second try, and somehow live blissfully ever after? Whereas... Many of you like myself have dated over and over, only to find repetitive disappointment? Is ignorance truly bliss? Or is there just something wrong with us? Are we too picky?

wraithme66's photo
Mon 08/23/10 09:01 PM
Is it worse to only have dated once or twice in your life? Or a couple hundred? And still being single?

wraithme66's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:44 PM

Not number of dates... Number of people You have dated. And even if you only spent one time together... That counts.

thought you said one-night stands don't count....

One time meaning dinner, or rollerskating, or going to see a movie. NOT finding someone at the end of the night and screwing a stranger. That's a one night stand.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:35 PM
Edited by wraithme66 on Sun 08/22/10 08:36 PM
Not number of dates... Number of people You have dated. And even if you only spent one time together... That counts.

wraithme66's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:32 PM
I don't think this has ever been tried in the forums... But How many people have you dated in your lives? I don't need exact numbers... And I'm not talking about one night stands. I'm just curious? Let's see who has dated the most amount of people?

wraithme66's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:03 PM

After the male enhancement, you might need a forklift...

I was thinkin if the enhancement works right... You ARE the forklift.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:01 PM

Lol! I don't wear any of that junk. Just the average deodorant, and my natural self. I believe if you have good hygene, and pharmones... That's all you need.

OH not true! I need that signature scent a man can wear to remind me of him.

I am a designer cologne freak! Plain smells are not sexy; they are clean and I appreciate clean but I need that sexxxy from cologne! drool (except those that drowned themselves in cologne)

Welcome back. Stop dating freaks! laugh flowerforyou

That's all fine, and dandy for you... But I'm so allergic to all of that crap... If it comes in contact with my skin, I break out like I was burned by battery acid. My natural self is all I needed anyway.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:42 AM
I sometimes feel like I'm only put on this earth to make others feel wonderful about themselves... And To never need, or want anything for myself.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:38 AM
I guess I've unknowingly become a professional dater. Just keep on truckin... Lol! Just call me Dan Juan DeMarco...

wraithme66's photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:10 AM
Lol! I don't wear any of that junk. Just the average deodorant, and my natural self. I believe if you have good hygene, and pharmones... That's all you need.

wraithme66's photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:06 AM
I'm back... Wow! This one lasted only two weeks before she became a psycho. Anyway.. If I ever attract a woman that isn't a complete maniac, I'll finally be off the market. Until then, Here I am!

wraithme66's photo
Fri 07/16/10 11:02 AM
Swimming...

wraithme66's photo
Mon 07/12/10 10:06 PM

Okay... A little experiment... Let's all talk about that other thing I mentioned now. I unlocked the sextalk.

If I talk about it this thread will definitely be moved to the other forum pitchfork

So you're saying you're a veritable force of nature? As in... nothing can sway your will? Lol!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25