Community > Posts By > machug

machug's photo
Sat 02/04/12 09:27 PM
Hope you reported her. flowerforyou

machug's photo
Sat 02/04/12 09:21 PM
I had a feeling about this for awhile!!!

Congratulations. I am so happy and excited for you two. :heart:
Two awesome people find each other, it's wonderful.
Much love and happiness!!!!!! love love love love love

machug's photo
Sat 02/04/12 07:46 PM
Leigh...

It's ok girl. He's just messing with you. Don't let him know he pushed your buttons. Hey, let's have a big party, since he isn't here!!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

machug's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:15 PM

Hey there Luvs & UJ!!! :heart:

When are you coming to Cali UJ?? This month, right?

Yep.scared scared scared scared scared scared

Why the scared ?

machug's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:11 PM
Hey there Luvs & UJ!!! :heart:

When are you coming to Cali UJ?? This month, right?

machug's photo
Sat 02/04/12 11:07 AM

machug's photo
Thu 02/02/12 09:31 PM
a message.

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 11:25 PM

sounds one sided,, have u ever botherd to inquire why men would go out for fun outside the marriage? He may not be getting d needed attention he used to get before they were married, and u know, when children sets in, womens love tends to shift to the children. Making the man with no option. Though not justifiable..

Ok here is where I step in and you get to see my head blow off.

Where in the world can one person in a marriage relationship with children, blame another person in that marriage for "not getting enough attention?" A woman's love does NOT shift from her husband to her children. HER responsibilities shifts to the children. That is all. And if the male person in this marriage feels neglected he needs to grow the fu@k up. He helped with the conception of those children, his responsiblities do not stop there. His responsiblities do not stop at bringing home the bacon. But on many occasions it does and the woman feels overwhelmed. MEN and WOMEN always have options, the problem they take the EASY way out and look for the FUN option. AND you can quote me, "Life is not always fun when you are raising children in a marriage." Fun comes back AFTER the kids are grown and have left the home. Sheesh. A mature, responsible person will understand this.

In my opinion, this should be tatooed on the forheads of every person having children. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! ITS ABOUT RAISING YOUNG PEOPLE TO RESPONSIBLE ADULTHOOD. ( Long tatoo I know ) After that job is done, then the fun can begin for a couple in a marriage.

THANK YOU! If the male feels neglected, he needs to help with the responsibilities and extra work so that his wife WILL have time to give him affection. If the wife works full time, comes homes and puts in another 6-8 hours with no help...oh sure she should give up the 3-4 hrs sleep she will get to please him???
The other thing that made me very angry is...is 25 freaking years long enough to have explored all options, tried everything to make things work, LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!!

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 05:46 PM
ANGRY! Dumb guy posting. Think I will leave!!!!!!!!!

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 05:43 PM

OMG!!! Uhhhhh, NO!!!!
NO just like that?

Let me explain. Now this is not ALL men and can petain to women also.

But I will say a man, because!
Some men think marriage is all about being taken care of and all the sex they want and the only thing they need to do is go to work.
Then when children come along...whoooo too much responsibility.
They go outside the marriage for fun because the wife is very tired...you know stuff like working, taking care of the house, the kids, all the other things. He doesn't want to help or all that responsibility so...goodbye.

Sorry to sound so emphatic but I know.
sounds one sided,, have u ever botherd to inquire why men would go out for fun outside the marriage? He may not be getting d needed attention he used to get before they were married, and u know, when children sets in, womens love tends to shift to the children. Making the man with no option. Though not justifiable..

I think, before I blast you BIG TIME, I will leave this thread. Because you obviously did not read the last sentence I wrote!!!!!!!!!

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 05:23 PM

OMG!!! Uhhhhh, NO!!!!
NO just like that?

Let me explain. Now this is not ALL men and can petain to women also.

But I will say a man, because!
Some men think marriage is all about being taken care of and all the sex they want and the only thing they need to do is go to work.
Then when children come along...whoooo too much responsibility.
They go outside the marriage for fun because the wife is very tired...you know stuff like working, taking care of the house, the kids, all the other things. He doesn't want to help or all that responsibility so...goodbye.

Sorry to sound so emphatic but I know.

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 04:31 PM
OMG!!! Uhhhhh, NO!!!!

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 04:17 PM

I felt sorry for you, not ever being matched bigsmile

:angry:
bigsmile

HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
I am sensing.......:heart: :heart: love

Yeah, I'm sure you are....ManO loves all the Mingle women...Just can't pick one!ohwell

Hi beautiful....what up? Haven't seen much of you lately.... (((Mac)))

Hey gorgeous! (((Leigh))) Been around, I guess. Man0 gave me a huh or was it a :angry: face...LOL. Big baby...just cause he was found out. laugh laugh

laugh Yeah, he's a big baby, crack me up woman!!laugh

I:heart: you!!!!!!laugh

Love you too!!! :heart: flowerforyou bigsmile

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 04:15 PM
Farewell little Man0. We will miss you. (sniffle)

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 02:12 PM
Hi and Welcome to Mingle.

Join in the forums and make some new friends. flowerforyou

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 02:06 PM

I dont EXAXCTLY know what to tell you.what

Im honest,to a fault,

so yeah, sometimes I can get a little crude, or personal, or sexual, in my posts.bigsmile

But as long as im not hurting anyone,noway

and im definitey not embarrassed by it,:tongue:

I dont see a problem.smokin

Besides, most of the time, its hella funny,

or I wouldnt have posted it!rofl rofl

YOU are an original my dahling!!!! laugh laugh flowerforyou

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 01:17 PM
Edited by machug on Mon 01/30/12 02:01 PM
I always heard a Cougar was an older woman chasing the young guys. She pays for it all and they just feed her a line of crap about how gorgeous and sexy she is.

So, since I neither chase after young guys (seriously) and won't pay for everything...I don't fit into Cougar criteria. (Got it?)

To be fair, there are some gorgeous, sexy women who prefer to date younger guys and the guys really do care for them. That's wonderful...for them.

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 01:12 PM

Ese you slacking Bro!

Where's mine??? ;-P

the auction is still pending bro. you're at $5 bucks and a cherry pie (although i think manO got the pie on another thread)

i think the bster is going to come in with a last minute bid. her initial nickel bid was solid for several posts

Yeah ese, I withdrew my bid. Let the young gals go for it.

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 01:07 PM

bigsmile

HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm sure you are....ManO loves all the Mingle women...Just can't pick one!ohwell

Hi beautiful....what up? Haven't seen much of you lately.... (((Mac)))

Hey gorgeous! (((Leigh))) Been around, I guess. Man0 gave me a huh or was it a :angry: face...LOL. Big baby...just cause he was found out. laugh laugh

machug's photo
Mon 01/30/12 12:54 PM

bigsmile

HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next