Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:54 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Sat 01/05/08 08:54 AM
Well, I've had a couple of men fall "out of love" with me and that's something I will never understand since there is no true closure. (I'm the kind of person who wants to work on myself if there was a problem, but if the person won't tell you what was wrong, you can't fix it). In your case, at least you were honest with her, which means a lot. It's better that she move on and find someone who will truly love her.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:51 AM
You have no idea what this lady wants. Why do men assume that all women want the same thing? I just don't get that.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:50 AM
Gearhead:

And there would be perks if men would listen, even more so.laugh

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:49 AM
Yes, you learn sign language.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:48 AM
Even if I think a man is attractive, the shy side of me just won't ever let me say more than hi...if he says hi first. Not sure that can be overcome. Plus, it would be horrible to accidentally try and flirt with someone who was attached!! Yikes!

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:47 AM
laugh Excellent question! As a people watcher myself, I tend to just look at a person, then glance away. It is rude to stare and I've had people stare at me, rudely, to the point where I wanted to make a face so bad that they would know not to stare at me again, or anyone else. laugh

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:43 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Sat 01/05/08 08:45 AM
Wow, my heart goes out to you!! Reminds me of a major ice storm that hit Michigan (where I am from originally) back in 1997. It took power out for 2 days at my house, and 5 days at the next door neighbors! Over the years, I've taught my daughter to be prepared. From keeping a small cooler (to put food in, if the electricity does go out) to always stocking candles and flashlights. :) It's helped! Plus, if the weather is cold, a person can put food on their back patio, if they have one and trust neighbors, etc.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:41 AM
Not me, and as far as I can tell, it won't happen on here, at least not for me. And that's fine.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:41 AM
Hello from Toledo, Ohio. It started raining while I was out and about, on foot. I'd prefer snow!drinker

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:40 AM
I've read so many mysteries, over the years, that there's no way to list all the titles and authors. Janet Evanovich is one author that comes to mind, since I like her Stephanie Plum character.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:27 AM
Financial status.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:26 AM
happy laugh Ironically, my brother works for Pfizer!! laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:25 AM
SexyKlp:

Maybe you don't give a man a chance and that's why you haven't run across a bad guy?laugh I'd rather have tried by given someone a chance...versus assuming they are rotten from the start.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:22 AM
Edited by RomanticSoul on Fri 01/04/08 09:24 AM
Women get crapped on too. I mistakenly gave an over the road truck driver a chance and that a huge mistake!! The guy deserves to be married to his hand. Maybe not all truckers are that bad, but it taught me well, that's for sure, and I will never date one again. The best thing to do is to pick up the pieces of your heart and try again. Not all people are bad, but we sure need to flush the turds. flowerforyou laugh

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:21 AM
Weedhead:

Just a little reminder, as a divorced mother of two, the person who does the accusing...tends to be the person who is the one doing wrong. And, from my experience, courts frown on certain behaviors from any parent, regardless of what sex they are.

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:19 AM
Please explain the "acts like a dude" clearly. For instance, some women are tomboys, but that doesn't mean they "act like a dude".

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:18 AM
Younger hasn't worked at all well for me. Being in my 40's...it's a tricky time for women. My suggestion for most people would be to date around your own age, or maybe a bit older. The maturity isn't always there, even when a person is just 4 years younger. Yikes!

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:12 AM
How about Nugent, Ac/Dc, Scorpions, Van Halen? I just love the 80's hair bands, etc! Good rock will never die. (The Rolling Bones don't count. They need to give it up.)

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:11 AM
Dokken's a good group. laugh Can you tell how old I am?

no photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:10 AM
Welcome and cool moustache!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25