Community > Posts By > RomanticSoul

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:07 PM
Matt:

He did not spell chivalry wrong.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:06 PM
Chivalry is awesome. A sense of humor is also very important, as well as loyalty. Attention is a must.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 04:01 PM
What is a "pro man"? A pimp or what? Sounds nasty, all the way around to me.

no photo
Tue 12/25/07 03:58 PM
Nice hat! I have one to match and wore it outside today and also earlier this past week.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:07 PM
After having had problems with a man who said he liked kids, then said he didn't, I do prefer to date someone who has kids because they have the experience, for starters. Plus, they don't tend to be as selfish as those who didn't ever have kids.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 04:04 PM
No. There's obviously a history of problems and only that person could fix them by themselves.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:52 AM
:wink: You're very direct, and that's a big plus. Although we are probably way different and not close in age at all, I find it interesting when men do say what they mean and mean what they say.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:48 AM
Not all men are dogs, that's true, some are closer to donkeys. laugh On the serious side, there probably are some good guys out there....but the problem is...where does a woman look...or should she not look at all, in hopes that he will find her?

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:46 AM
I always appreciate a man who holds a door for me....and I don't know think that any who have held the door had a spouse with them, now that I think about it, but (to me) it's a nice courtesy and not a showing of interest or anything. :smile:

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:43 AM
Rick:

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year, too.

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:41 AM
No. A person should be accepted as is, no matter what. drinker

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:39 AM
Last night, my daughter decided she wanted to do something for me for Christmas. She's 14 and creative! So, she did the things I love the most...a facial, worked on my feet and put nail polish on my toe and finger nails. It was relaxing and the best present I've gotten in years! drinker :heart: love

no photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:37 AM
laugh My family has a tradition of being really silly at Christmas. If people don't put gifts in really strange boxes (which is hilarious, and I'm guilty of having done it myself), they pull jokes like this one my son chose to do on Saturday, when the family was together in MI. (My daughter and I live in Ohio.) My son had pulled my brother in law's name (John) for the Secret Santa exchange. He decided to pass on an old trick my father did. (My father passed away in 2004 and if he'd seen what my son had done he would have bust out laughing, too!) The box had a false top inside. But my son went a couple of steps further. He created the impression that the bottom was false, plus he rigged it with wiring, so well, that it required my sister (Kelly) to help him get it all undone. The family laughed big time. My son called me and told me how well it went and so did my mom. This will be remembered in the family history of silly traditions forever. The best tricks only work if the person, of course, is fooled and apparently John was. laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:10 PM
azrae:

I've gone to car shows, and at one there was a Lamborghini (it was someone's personal car), so I highly doubt the price of a guitar would phase me. But, then again, I'm not a typical mother of two, either. laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:07 PM
iam4u:

Great answer! But it's just jewelry. Some men, for instance, like to look at nice watches, and they are in there, too. Fortunately, there are :) some men who do understand it's just about looking, but they are hard to find. Too many panic near a store.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:06 PM
Azrae:

My guess is that you're much younger than I am, for starters. laugh laugh I'm definately not into men who live for playboy, booze, and slut bars.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:04 PM
One year I tested myself and made myself go through Christmas alone, it was hard but important to do. At that time, I kept myself busy around the house.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:02 PM
All my life I've loved jewelry, just to look at, not that I expect a man to buy me any. Why are some men so difficult that they refuse to even set their foot in a store? Maybe it's me, but it seems a little weird.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:58 PM
Never change your picture. If someone can't accept you, as is, then it's their loss. There are way too many shallow people online in general. My philosophy is if I don't meet someone from this site, oh well, there are other sites which may possibly have better people on them.

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:56 PM
Technically I haven't been alone for Christmas for years, since I'm a single parent raising my daughter alone. But, there was one year when I tested myself and had Christmas completely alone. It's not easy. The best thing to do is to find others who are like yourself, or talk to good friends, etc.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25