flowers

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:20 PM
traumatized

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:27 PM
Yes....

If its a healthy love, positively.

If its a destructive kind of love, negatively.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:11 PM

laugh

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:29 PM

Being careful as to not cross any lines here, all I can say is that Michael (and/or Montana) is a very lucky man (and/or woman!)

tongue2

:tongue:

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:29 PM

Being careful as to not cross any lines here, all I can say is that Michael (and/or Montana) is a very lucky man (and/or woman!)

tongue2

:tongue:

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:08 PM

What's to see in Sturgis, S.D.?

From what I've been told, its a huge bike rally; a beautiful ride. Hundreds or thousands of people make the trip. A fun bikers' event.
Ya gonna ride nekkid ?laugh :banana: drool

If I was going - and if I could, I might just do a little of that. glasses

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:05 PM
Edited by angelindarkness on Mon 04/27/09 03:06 PM

Now I'm only asking this from a biological standpoint, you know, strictly for scientific reasons... and not because I'm a perv!

But I saw once, in some sci-fi b-movie where a futuristic Apache warrior pulls out a fairly big sized snake out of a blonde space taveler's vagina...

What gives? Is it a myth or is it a fact that snakes like to crawl into women's vaginas? And if so, why? Do they lay eggs in there? Has there been any documented cases of a hybrid "snake man?"

So many questions I have...

I don't know the answer to that one - and thank goodness I've never had one go there! ....Although, that's what that mindfvck (the fear of it going there) someone once played on me was all about! Fun, fun, fun. laugh laugh noway noway shocked surprised winking

I'm sorry, but that is just DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYMN funny rofl rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing:

He thought it was, too. devil :laughing: Then again, he was the Top! :wink: pitchfork

shocked I was freaking out at the time.surprised ....Now, I can think back and laugh. biggrin

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 03:05 PM

Now I'm only asking this from a biological standpoint, you know, strictly for scientific reasons... and not because I'm a perv!

But I saw once, in some sci-fi b-movie where a futuristic Apache warrior pulls out a fairly big sized snake out of a blonde space taveler's vagina...

What gives? Is it a myth or is it a fact that snakes like to crawl into women's vaginas? And if so, why? Do they lay eggs in there? Has there been any documented cases of a hybrid "snake man?"

I don't know the answer to that one - and thank goodness I've never had one go there! ....Although, that's what that mindfvck (the fear of it going there) someone once played on me was all about! Fun, fun, fun. laugh laugh noway noway shocked surprised winking

He thought it was, too. devil :laughing: Then again, he was the Top! :wink: pitchfork

shocked I was freaking out at the time.surprised ....Now, I can think back and laugh. biggrin

I'm sorry, but that is just DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYMN funny rofl rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:13 AM

:heart: Do you ever miss someone so much it's almost a physical pain?:heart:

I have, yes. sad

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:10 AM
Edited by angelindarkness on Mon 04/27/09 09:12 AM

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:52 AM

That brings back some memories.... noway laugh

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:21 AM

If the child is born while he is married to this lady, unless he signs the birth certificate, our OP will have to prove this guy is the father.

If the child is born after his divorce, the OP will still have to prove he is the father, unless he signs the birth certificate.

Both are true.

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:16 AM

Question: Are you afraid that he will try to hide your child together from his wife? Unless she's a total ditz, she'll find out sooner or later once he starts paying support...let THEM fight that battle themselves...

drinker

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:13 AM

Why do people put their life stories on my space. That's crazy with this my space, twitter,facebook ,****!!

Ya gotta be nuts to conduct your personal life

with this

Sorry. Had to vent

Interesting that your handle here includes the word "gossip", isn't it. spock

As to your question or vent. ....It has its merits. However, some need to "vent" in other ways. To each their own. ~shrug~

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:11 AM
Edited by angelindarkness on Mon 04/27/09 08:18 AM

I just found the "ex"-wife to the father of my child. I say "ex" because he told me a couple of months ago they were reconciling, but on her profile on MySpace it says that she is divorcing him. He told me a lot of other lies as well, and it makes me wonder what lies he's told to her too.

Anyway, when he told me they were getting back together, he stated that she didn't know about the baby, and that he didn't want her to know because it would mess things up between the two of them.

So do I tell her or keep her in the dark and let her find out on her own? Would you want to know? What would you do? What do you think I should do?

I am really torn as to what to do, and I can't make up my mind!

This is a really difficult question. Primarily, your beef should be with him. Will you be able to stay in a parenting relationship with someone who would not own up to being your child's father? Are there other feelings involved besides just parenting? Any leftover jealousy or romantic feelings for him? If so, you need to discuss it with him and resolve those feelings. It may take some time. I know how much this must hurt. I had something similar happen to me.

I would definitely want to know, but maybe she doesn't. Who can tell.

I would not collude with him to hide it from her or anyone else. I'd be very open about it as I went about my own life. I would have confronted him and given him a piece of my mind. I might correct him publicly if he lied in front of me or in the same circles we might happen to move in.

No, I might not tell her directly, but I would be very transparent about it to the world in general. You have nothing to hide and no shame to bear. Hold your head high and be proud of the little life you brought into this world. It deserves to be loved, validated, and cherished. It deserves to be known for the joy it brings you. flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25