Community > Posts By > Kiwiji

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 08:04 PM
For me they make a bold statement even if I do not know the root and meaning of the design. They are also neutral as not to offend those that are easily offended.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:53 PM
No my CPR, AED, and First aid training prohibit the use of duct tape as a safe means of securing a damaged limb, but if you try to get away all bets are off.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:19 PM
I am a 20 year professional skilled in duct tape, electrical tape, masking tape, and on occasion painters tape. In a pinch super glue is a good substitute.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 07:03 PM
My new life insurance was just approved, everything else I can fix with duct tape and a propane torch.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 06:48 PM
Well grab a Wok, pair of skate, some sharp knives, drink of choice and let's get to cookin'

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 06:38 PM
Too late already did. Extreme drunken skate cooking, what do you think? By the way made it around the parking lot a few times and lost no skin...YES!!!

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 06:15 PM
Thanks I am cool. I needed new underwear anyway, but really do not know why mine would be of interest :p

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 06:01 PM

I did not want to be rude, but Tribal is a style of art.I think the closest I can get to a tribe is hanging with the Vikings.

haha.
that's kinda my point.
tattoos are art.
tribal tattoos are a fad.

My first Tribal was at 18 years old, My second was at 28 years old, This will be at 39 years old, not a fad for me. Please do not take wrong ;)

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:49 PM

Not quite sure how to answer that one, been thinking about for a bit, think I will leave it alone.

haha.
shouldn't it be an easy answer?

I did not want to be rude, but Tribal is a style of art.I think the closest I can get to a tribe is hanging with the Vikings.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:34 PM
Got directed to a web address for more "personal information and pics" was B.S. redirecting scam.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:14 PM
Just thought of something better than Roller Disco. Roller cooking, what you think? Skates, sharp knives may be on to something.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 04:58 PM
Wow it has been years, but I used to latch hook, kinda miss it now that I think about it.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 04:43 PM
Yeah and I am an exciting set of scales.

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 04:36 PM

lol i didnt know people even sold roller blades anymore!

Ouch hit me right in the age.

lol oh whatever... you're not that old... i used to have rollerblades... but i havent even noticed them in stores in years!

There are a lot of people here blading,that is what gave me the idea. It has been 10 years since I last strapped some on. Guess what! I forgot to duck going out the door!!

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 04:08 PM

Somebody stop me! Just bought roller blades, this may not end well.

A few weeks ago I used the words "lost my mind" and it meant I bought a new refrigerator and microwave.

Roller blades sound pretty tame - unless they come with a trip to the ER! Krupa's advice is good...suit up, dude! And STILL be careful!

Good point, will have to try tomorrow. Forgot to buy bubble wrap and the knee pads are too small

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 04:05 PM
frustrated

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 04:03 PM

Roller Derby!
Those chicks were badazz.

Do you mean, what posts go
in which forums?

Yes twice now my stuff got moved, I don't like people moving my stuff..lol

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 03:58 PM
Can I get a spread sheet or something as to where I should post comments and questions.javascript:add_smiley('frustrated','post_text')

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 03:52 PM

Do it Kiwi! BRING BACK ROLLER DISCO! You will be a god amongst men!

I can see that, that would be great, but after I pick myself up off the ground agnain...ouch

Kiwiji's photo
Tue 09/27/11 03:25 PM

lol i didnt know people even sold roller blades anymore!

Ouch hit me right in the age.