Tue 12/23/08 05:13 AM

You don't enjoy love until you appreciate loneliness

flowerforyou :heart:

Sexyklp4U's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:05 AM
Edited by Sexyklp4U on Tue 12/23/08 05:10 AM
flowerforyou waving

good morning grammy

oh yeh..warm here in Fla..the warmest part of the whole country i'm affriadscared laugh in south fla anyways..its in the low 30's in northern fla

Sexyklp4U's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:55 AM

:smile: drinker :banana: smile2 waving waving

good morning all!!

only 2 days til christmassmile2 :banana:

R U all ready??drinker

:heart: :heart:

good morning ((Karen)) flowers :heart: :angel: waving drinker

yes ready for xmas

are you?

oh yes..with two kids? u have to be readylaugh

Sexyklp4U's photo
Tue 12/23/08 04:16 AM
:smile: drinker :banana: smile2 waving waving

good morning all!!

only 2 days til christmassmile2 :banana:

R U all ready??drinker

:heart: :heart:

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 07:32 PM

No offence. I do not view drinking as a disease. When a bill doesn't get paid...that is a choice. When a voice or a hand is raised in anger...that is a choice. When a loved one or a friend is neglected...that is a choice.

When someone does these things and blames another element of thier life...that is lack of self-control and a weak @ssed cop-out.

Our American culture (which I am a big fan of)..encourages us to have excuses for failures in our lives so as to not actually hold one's self personally accountable for the things we fail to do.

Alcoholism is as much a disease as lazyness (depression), having a wild child (media calls it A.D.D....I call it a lack of discipline) or Rage Syndrome (flat out just being a d!ck)

Plenty of you won't agree with me..and that is fine...Viva le Differe'nce..

I will just continue to try to be a good soul...that is the best I can do.

I will say this. I would rather date a drinker than a "Recovering Alcoholic"...a drinker is just being themselves...a "Recovering Alcoholic" already has an excuse for doing you wrong.

it is a disease..look it up

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:47 PM
flowerforyou

melissa, hope u r feeling well, girly

flowerforyou :heart:

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:46 PM
btw..alcohol is only a symptom of the disease..its all the feelings that come with it..sober..fear, self centerness, loss of self worth/self esteem and or depression..thats y if a alcoholic doesnt get help and trys to do it on therye own..its usually doesnt work, they end up being more unhappy and usually will drink again.

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:43 PM

I drink everyday. Alcoholic is a term for people who can't maintain themselves and thier affairs and blame thier hobbies for thier failures.

I can enjoy a few glasses of wine...a good brandy with a sweet cigar or a few good beers with no remorse. I do it every night.

Yet, I have a good job. A loyal staff. Great friends. A loving family. I am not belligerent or violent. So what?

The women who I have dated and loved like to drink with me. I like to drink with them.

If someone can maintain themselves.... what thier vices are, becomes a non factor in the dating equation.

well i guess u dont have the disease..there's a difference between an alcoholic and a heavy drinker..most alcoholics however maintain a good life, etc..everyone is different... i know alcoholics that had it all, a good job, money, a good home,etc..and lost it all!! and i've seen alcoholics that never lose a thing, but they hit some kind of a bottom..mostly emotionial..

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:20 PM

Every chance I getlaugh

:laughing:

U go girl!!!

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:19 PM
oops

sorry bout the double posts:laughing:

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:18 PM

Clean and sober X 27 yrs.

so awesome!!

:smile:

drinker

:banana:

drinks

biggrin

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:18 PM

Clean and sober X 27 yrs.

so awesome!!

:smile:

drinker

:banana:

drinks

biggrin

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:05 PM
laugh laugh

i guess if i had my choice of addictions..it would be sex out of all of them

laugh

drinks

biggrin

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:58 PM

....I don't want to date someone with addictions other than sex

Be careful what you wish for. Google it. Its NOT what you think.
sex addicts are cheaters no matter how much sex they are getting with the person they are with..... a lot of people dont understand what that really means... like angel said google it

of course they r cheaters..they can not stay with one person..they cant get enough..just like booze, drugs, gambling, etc..

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:55 PM
Edited by Sexyklp4U on Mon 12/22/08 05:56 PM

That shirtlaugh

laugh

welcome and good luck to udrinker

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:49 PM

....I don't want to date someone with addictions other than sex

Be careful what you wish for. Google it. Its NOT what you think.

very true..an addiction is an addiction..doesnt matter what it is..can mess your life up!!

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:46 PM

I got cussed at the other day because i wouldn't accept a ride from a total stranger

thats messed upnoway

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:44 PM

never...I'm single bigsmile

good onelaugh laugh drinks

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:44 PM
laugh laugh never

i do the yelling and telling offnoway laugh laugh

Sexyklp4U's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:40 PM
yeh that crap is so annoyingnoway