Community > Posts By > Leigh2154

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 11:22 AM

Islam has come to take by force of sword what christianity couldnt take by peace. America and Europe rejected the God of peace and freedom. Hence the god of force is now the altanative. Once you reject the light, darkness becomes the inevitable choice. Enjoy the arrival of ISIS

Generalizing much? What is your country doing to help?

E-mail scams.

rofl

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 10:07 AM

I LOVE SEXY BABY

Shout it out hot stuff...:tongue:

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 08:59 AM
Aah!...A sigh of contentment, a soft smile resting on my face...Tis wonderful to read and be comforted, to read and feel the pleasure it brings...Thank you Miss Tilly!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 07:29 AM

who wants to ask some advice for me ?
who wants to know or how to make your relationship stronger.
even you dont have a best time or a long distance relationship?

. Maybe i can help you a little .
for this problem :)

P.S .

This is just an advise .

Now aren't you glad you offered??....:tongue:

PS:...You don't have to wait till someone asks you, just start a "Random Advice" thread...People do it all the time....whoa

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 07:03 AM

Just hoping someone knows a bit about copyright...

In one of my stories I've used a few lines from a song, verbatim, and mentioned the title & band of the song too.
I didn't quote the entire song lyrics, mind you, just some 4 or 5 lines of it.

Can you do that or do you need permission for that and/or need to pay for rights?

In a book I got, the author mentions in her notes that she recognizes that all songs, titles etc. mentioned in her book, aren't hers, but the creative right of someone else.
Well, something like that.

Would that suffice?
Anyone got a clue?

When do you NOT need to seek permission?
~When the work is in the public domain. This isn’t always a simple matter to determine, but any work published before 1923 is in the public domain. Some works published after 1923 are also in the public domain. Read this guide from Stanford about how to determine if a work is in the public domain.
~When simply mentioning the title or author of a work. You do not need permission to mention the title of someone’s work. It’s like citing a fact.
~When you are stating unadorned facts. If you copy a list of the 50 states in the United States, you are not infringing on anyone’s copyright. Those are unadorned facts.
~When you are linking to something. Linking does not require permission.
~When the work is licensed under Creative Commons. If this is the case, you should see this prominently declared on the work itself. For instance, the book Mediactive is licensed under Creative Commons, and so are many sites and blogs.
~When you abide by fair use guidelines. If you’re only quoting a few lines from a full-length book, you are likely within fair use guidelines, and do not need to seek permission. BUT this is a gray area.

When should you seek permission?
~When you use copyrighted material in such a way that it cannot be considered fair use. In such cases, crediting the source does not remove the obligation to seek permission. It is expected that you always credit your source regardless of fair use; otherwise, you are plagiarizing.

http://janefriedman.com/2012/01/23/permissions/

So looking forward to reading you !!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:53 AM

American televangelist, John Hagee, has accused women who call the name of God during sex as saying the name of God in vain, a transgression, he believes, should be punishable by imprisonment. In an interview with newslo.com, Hagee, founder of the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, said:"if you are asking about my personal opinion, there is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God's name than women who use it during sex. This is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord's name I can think of. "If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail. That would be a fine example of God's wrath aimed at what is, in my opinion, a terrible misuse of our maker's good name" Bible expressly forbids calling the name of God in vain. The word "vain" means "for no reason" or "useless", he explained. Whats your thought?

For christ's sake, what next!.....grumble

no photo
Tue 06/23/15 06:39 AM
Carrie, women who are mothers ARE different than women who are not mothers in MANY ways...You know this!...Some men might feel the differences are negatives, others, like your man, consider them a positive...How blessed you are to be in love and loved by the latter...Stop over thinking and accept that he was paying you the highest compliment a dating mom can hope for...What he said was, "I love you more because your are mom to these boys."love

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 11:23 AM

I've got serious scars. All three areas. 15 years old, virgin, closest friend of 10 years since kindergarten shot himself in the heart for an open casket, with a gun that I stole from an off-duty cop, over an ex girlfriend...turned me away from dating.

16 yrs old, diagnosed with bipolar and locked up in an asylum.

18 yrs old, got off meds and put back in a now adult asylum, told a guy my past and he offered me a female in there, I was scared shitless in that place but got my first kiss, blowjob, and lost virginity in that place to a 23 year old chick who was by no means attractive, cuts her wrists and hears voices in her head.

19 yrs old, started having sex and messing around with random girls.

24 years old today, quit screwing around and got tested, I'm clean, and looking for my first ever actual date with more than sex, and ultimately a relationship.

noway

TMI Jman !!......and NOT being shy is a good thing, but so is common sense:wink: ....Luck and happiness!...

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 09:53 AM

after reading this thread I want to party with leigh, carebear, and crystal fairy!

bigsmile Hiiii (((((Isaac)))))...:banana:

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:59 AM

Do you have any? Mine happened in high school.

Ima thinkin anyone who doesn't have a scare or two of 'any' kind is not living right....smokin ...I got my share, but they are personal...Some required stitches, others just a dab of neosporin and a bandaid...:wink:

Yeah, definitely. The bumps and bruises of Southern living. smokin

They gonna pop up one way or the other lol

waving Morning ((((Sub))))...I got most of mine when I lived up north....:wink: ...

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:50 AM

I shouldn't read this topic no more .. just sat here staring into nothing for at least 10 minutes, thinking about the places and times ... on the car. Sweet memories ...
Makes me wonder why ppl even bother with in the car, lol

hahahahahahaha...Attagirl!:tongue:

waving

:banana:

Sex with the right person is good ANYWHERE....Dining room table, kitchen counter, in the hay loft, in the clover, backseat, front seat, bed of the pickup truck...Can't believe there are so many little angels walkin around down here:angel: ...Hope they are wearing a pair of "sturdy" shoes...smokin

Hiya ((((Leigh))))
Glad I made you laugh, now I'm laughing too, but it's true, innit! Indeedy ANYWHERE! Oh, you forgot the stairs, and the shower.
Sigh... *Focus, Crystal* gotta think rice & greens now, gotta cook!

flowers waving

waving Hiya fabulous! ...Hahaha, you always manage to make me laugh!bigsmile ...I think it has something to do with being candid...It's refreshing, not to mention smexy as H...E...double L...Hugs kitty kat!flowers

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 07:29 AM

Do you have any? Mine happened in high school.

Ima thinkin anyone who doesn't have a scare or two of 'any' kind is not living right....smokin ...I got my share, but they are personal...Some required stitches, others just a dab of neosporin and a bandaid...:wink:

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 07:24 AM
Talking about sex is almost as much fun as having sex.....Almost....love

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 07:17 AM

:laughing: California always needs water. Of course with all the pools, Jacuzzis and the hour-long showers it's no wonder.

Damn stoners!whoa

laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/22/15 06:57 AM

I shouldn't read this topic no more .. just sat here staring into nothing for at least 10 minutes, thinking about the places and times ... on the car. Sweet memories ...
Makes me wonder why ppl even bother with in the car, lol

hahahahahahaha...Attagirl!:tongue:

waving

:banana:

Sex with the right person is good ANYWHERE....Dining room table, kitchen counter, in the hay loft, in the clover, backseat, front seat, bed of the pickup truck...Can't believe there are so many little angels walkin around down here:angel: ...Hope they are wearing a pair of "sturdy" shoes...smokin

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:30 PM

Ugh, stressful. I have been going through interviews for a month now and they said they have a job offer for me but then all the sudden the Executive Vice President wants to interview me.

Don, stay calm, you've got this!!!flowerforyou

I sure hope so. I have had so much bad stuff in the past two years, it would be nice to have something good happen!

I know you havesad2 ...Hugs and love my friend, you're due so think positive!!:wink:

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:10 PM

Ugh, stressful. I have been going through interviews for a month now and they said they have a job offer for me but then all the sudden the Executive Vice President wants to interview me.

Don, stay calm, you've got this!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:09 PM

Is because of your qualifications Executive Vice President wants to interview you. And because of your qualifications he is strongly considering you for the job.Good-luck Mr.Lpdon

waving ((((((BlackMagic))))))...It's so good to see you here!!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:07 PM

Hi Leigh flowerforyou

Hi ((((((Sub))))))...:wink:

no photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:00 PM

I rest my case. Hi ((((Leigh)))).flowerforyou

happy (((((((((( J ))))))))))...waving Hi sugar!flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25