Community > Posts By > SDSCFof2

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 01:16 PM
yes

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 01:16 PM

skeptical and skepticalsea and the coastpancho and rainscrystal and her nonmingle manasteroid and Hussein

And what about you?

I got five girlfriends every chick on here has asked me out at least once

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:45 AM
yes

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:45 AM
skeptical and skeptical
sea and the coast
pancho and rains
crystal and her nonmingle man
asteroid and Hussein

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:32 AM

sorry babe youre not my type. cheer up youre young youll meet somebody.

Stop assuming okay.. Did I say that I am your type? No worries you are not my type too.. Already met lots of men and they are a lot better than you.
Yep I am young, educated, wise, nice and genuine.. not a player and not looking for an intimate encounter... I am here to chat and befriend with nice people :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

cheer up babe. youll meet somebody.

Oh babe.. I think this will be my last reply to you in this topic as I think it's none sense and it's going nowhere... Thank you for that sweet, kind and thoughtful words from you but I am sorry, I already met many and they are okay. I am the one who's rejecting them because my heart is taken by somebody... he's a lot better than you.. he knows lots of things (cooking, baking, fixing cars, photography, architecture and carpentry) plus he also has a good heart.. he has genuine care and concern for all.. he's helpful, sweet, responsible, respectful and trustworthy... oh he's an engineer like you too but the difference is he's a computer network engineer... that somebody will visit me again this June 5 (with the word again... he's also from your country) and we will feed street kids and elders.. we'll not do that kind of thing that you're searching here. Thanks for saying that I will meetsomebody :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I thought I will never meet a guy like him but I did. I am not lucky babe I am blessed. I am nice and I deserve a nice guy :wink: (don't be jealous okay.. thanks for not liking me because of you, I metsomebody :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)... Best luck to you too

good for you. told you not to give up. I have met somebody. I have five girlfriends. always looking for number six.

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:30 AM

At this rate Eric I might be dating the best person,... myself lol

I'm sure you two would make a beautiful couple

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:55 PM
yahoo

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:54 PM
I have a hundred percent pure genuine heart

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:42 PM
boa constrictor

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:42 PM
snacks

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:32 PM

Stop assuming okay.. Did I say that I am your type? No worries you are not my type too.. Already met lots of men and they are a lot better than you.
Yep I am young, educated, wise, nice and genuine.. not a player and not looking for an intimate encounter... I am here to chat and befriend with nice people :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

cheer up babe. youll meet somebody.

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 03:31 PM
yes
have you ever wondered why a thread was deleted?

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 08:47 AM

It’s difficult doing this and keep going at it when everyone here only wants to go on the forums, I find it very to conversewith people here because it seems like everyone’s intentions are not real, why create a dating profile if your married or in a relationship. And there’s a lot of fake profiles, every now and then I talk to someone cool here but it never gets anywhere because there profiles get deleted or there from a fake city. I guess I’ll keep trying but it’s getting repetitive .

nobody on here is seeking a relationship.

Not true. Some are

nope. nobody

You are also serious right? I don't think that you are a nobody.. you matter here.

what did you mean by that? are you asking me out?

You mean to go on a date or to leave here? which is which my answer is both no.. I don't know you and I don't meet people that aren't my close. Even if someone become a close friend if he's a stranger I only meet them in the mall.. then eat. Nothing more, nothing less.I only mean that there are still serious here. You said no body eh...

no photo
Mon 01/29/18 08:46 AM
kiss

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 02:58 PM

It’s difficult doing this and keep going at it when everyone here only wants to go on the forums, I find it very to conversewith people here because it seems like everyone’s intentions are not real, why create a dating profile if your married or in a relationship. And there’s a lot of fake profiles, every now and then I talk to someone cool here but it never gets anywhere because there profiles get deleted or there from a fake city. I guess I’ll keep trying but it’s getting repetitive .

Not true. Some are

nope. nobody

You are also serious right? I don't think that you are a nobody.. you matter here.

what did you mean by that? are you asking me out?

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 07:49 AM

Markhor

what is a markhor?
octopus

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 07:49 AM

Not true. Some are

nope. nobody

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 07:48 AM
ear plugs

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 07:47 AM
hugs and kisses

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 07:46 AM