Community > Posts By > WisdomsChild

WisdomsChild's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:36 AM
black Lotus

WisdomsChild's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:47 AM

i just joined and i am very confused of how this site works
Just hit mutual matches and rate the people that you may be interested in... They'll show you a pic. of someone and basically you say yes or no and if they do the same and or the software thinks that you're close enough to it's peramiters, it'll show up on your profile that you have a match. Good Luck

WisdomsChild's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:41 AM
I've toyed with the feature and let's disclaim from the gate it's not exactly scientific, but every now and then I'll get an email and strike up a playful conversation or two but it usually ends with that. People here are here mostly to waste some time in an otherwise boring day.

WisdomsChild's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:23 AM
I believe it's so hard because there really are few "faithful" Christians in the first place. We're all burdened by this sin nature but it takes the diligent to not fall into the diverse temptations that misdirect us in our daily life.

WisdomsChild's photo
Thu 07/23/09 04:54 AM
Chamber Music (WU)

WisdomsChild's photo
Thu 07/23/09 04:53 AM
yawn asleep Good morning, it's really too early, cofee anyone?

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:58 PM
either way you just gotta get luck, I hate those girls who are all hood fake tryin' to be down, just be yourself. I like the girl next door type not the hoodrat type!

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:52 PM

I am a black guy. By black I mean African heritage. I have been trying to get with european women in my area. I have been on dating sites (this one too) and emailed them, but always its black women who respond to me. Are european or caucasian women into black guys? I live in canada near toronto. What does it take to get with a caucasian / european chick?
Good luck bro, but there is one in Canada that I know of that is fine as H@ll, peep the profiles..

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:13 PM

crushing blushing :heart:
Tell us who.. curious cat.

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:43 AM

I look like Forrest Whittiker! see the lazy eye?slaphead

isn't he black? or am i confusing him with someone else?
HUH?huh UHHHHHHHHHHHH what's that got to do with the price of eggs? It was a joke.huh

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:38 AM
I look like Forrest Whittiker! see the lazy eye?slaphead

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:16 AM

"a big family person, a child of 12" as in she has 11 siblings. You monkeys fail at reading comprehension!
An am instead may have been more appropriate, monkey nuts! Got all A's in English, En. Lit..

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:08 AM
Call of Duty. The online play is so robust and realistic, and the glitches are at a minimum.

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:07 AM
FireFox by far is the best, and the first if you know your history!

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:59 AM
bigsmile bigsmile

What I want is to see FACES. A lot can be seen when one can see one's eyes.

Pecks? Not so much.

Here's a counter-question. Guys, is it REALLY hot when a woman looks like she wants to eat your soul in a pic?
Hmmmm. if she's clearly a nymph no, if she has penetrating eyes that seek the soul, HOTTT!!bigsmile

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:02 AM
Ok, reading between the lines on this one is obtuse to say the least but I'll give it a shot none the less. usually, if the "problem" is what I think it is, ie. abuse, then these things are difficult to move beyond psychologically, especially when there hasn't been any real closure, ie. legal.. And often times when this happens promescuity can be the result i a psuedo attempt to "get" back at the offender., which can lead to a host of social and psychological dysfunctions.. the key like I said is closure on the issue.. If I'm off base on the reason then it still may apply none the less.. But treat them with care and love and let them know that you are there for them. Good luck

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:23 AM
Two women (or more) is a challenge if you're a perfectionist like myself..but oh so fun!!!!:tongue:

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:08 AM
Edited by WisdomsChild on Wed 07/22/09 08:09 AM
You look nice, a little harsh on me in the thread but it's cool, but one question. You're 18? With a 12 year old daughter? My college math must be failing me. Never the less she's a beautiful girl, unless of course I'm missing something. (allowing for that possibility). sorry hit it twicegrumble

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:08 AM
You look nice, a little harsh on me in the thread but it's cool, but one question. You're 18? With a 12 year old daughter? My college math must be failing me. Never the less she's a beautiful girl, unless of course I'm missing something. (allowing for that possibility).

WisdomsChild's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:44 AM
Wow let's see,first true love? Petite with long blond hair, bubble butt, gorgeous green eyes that would make me melt! And the sex could never be reproduced. We're not in touch but we keep tabs on each other vicariously through mutual friends. (sigh)!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25