Abracadavers by The Classic Crime

EllyQuinette's photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:43 PM

lovely ladyflowerforyou

Aw, you're so sweet. :heart:

Hmm, I think he has a humorous disposition. tongue2

EllyQuinette's photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:40 PM
Chilled crab (Shelled by yours truly), Sour Dough bread and spinach artichoke dip, and cabbage salad and then Apple pie for dessert.

EllyQuinette's photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:36 PM

EllyQuinette's photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:36 PM

First: I would move to the country and get a farm so that I would have a FOR SURE means of food and raw matterials.
Second: Grow hemp... Because it has many uses (Seriously, we could totally pull the worlds economy out of the whole the government has dug with that plant)
Third: Become a professional everything. Become skilled in speaking all the major languages (and perhaps some minor ones as well), really learn how computers work- all the coding... algerisms and such.
Fourth: Read. Read evvvvvvverything. I love reading anyway but I would read up on research that is being done- mainly that which pertains to the situation (cloning is definitely up there) but I would probably end up reading everything anyway.
Fifth: I would- with my knowledge that I have spent many hundreds of years on, I am sure- start rebuilding the human race.

Somewhere in there I'll learn how to fly a plane and rocket ships and how to drive boats and all the other sorts of vehicles.

And the guy that I would clone for myself... I'm not sure I could pick.

gerard butler

and it's algorithms

see ya

gotta go grab dinner (and he better be cute)

Mmm, yes. Gerard Butler and his sexy voice and... yes.

Ooo, thank you. I was too lazy to look it up yesterday.
<3

EllyQuinette's photo
Sat 10/22/11 10:30 PM
Quiet by John Mayer

EllyQuinette's photo
Sat 10/22/11 12:15 AM

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 10:12 PM

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 09:13 PM
Ghost Town by Shiny Toy Guns

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 09:08 PM
Dancing In The Dark by Bruce Springsteen (I like the Amy MacDonald version, myself)

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 09:00 PM

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 08:40 PM
Well, I just got done with dinner. I grilled salmon on tin foil with a tiny bit of butter and some honey and then steamed some broccoli with just a tiny bit of salt. And for dessert I cut up an apple.

Soooo yummy. My skin feels healthy. Ha ha ha.

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 08:29 PM

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 08:13 PM
First: I would move to the country and get a farm so that I would have a FOR SURE means of food and raw matterials.
Second: Grow hemp... Because it has many uses (Seriously, we could totally pull the worlds economy out of the whole the government has dug with that plant)
Third: Become a professional everything. Become skilled in speaking all the major languages (and perhaps some minor ones as well), really learn how computers work- all the coding... algerisms and such.
Fourth: Read. Read evvvvvvverything. I love reading anyway but I would read up on research that is being done- mainly that which pertains to the situation (cloning is definitely up there) but I would probably end up reading everything anyway.
Fifth: I would- with my knowledge that I have spent many hundreds of years on, I am sure- start rebuilding the human race.

Somewhere in there I'll learn how to fly a plane and rocket ships and how to drive boats and all the other sorts of vehicles.

And the guy that I would clone for myself... I'm not sure I could pick.

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 06:04 PM

Gonna go with 8, maybe 9

blushing

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 06:02 PM

Very interesting waving

Aw, thanks.

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:35 PM

What do all the numbers mean? o.O

welcome to mingle

Aw, thanks. :D

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:32 PM
Mmm, can't tell tons from his pictures buuuuuut I think his Tractor's sexy so....... 5.

EllyQuinette's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:29 PM
Hello, hello people. I just thought it might be nice to talk to some people in my own age range.
What are you all up to?
I'm Elly, by the way. bigsmile