Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 02/02/20 04:08 AM

I was taught growing up never to give personal information about myself to strangers unless im talking to family. Only need to know information to others who require it. Example physicians, employers etc

I was talking about a normal conversation during a re-cap of your normal working day with who ever...

What do you consider a normal conversation? Talking about the weather? What you eat for lunch? Give me a break? Work stays at work. Its really none of your business. Who gives a racap about work to a stranger?

Did I say recap to a stranger???
Gotta see my OP huh....
Nope don't see it???

You didnt say anything different

no photo
Sun 02/02/20 04:08 AM

I was taught growing up never to give personal information about myself to strangers unless im talking to family. Only need to know information to others who require it. Example physicians, employers etc

I was talking about a normal conversation during a re-cap of your normal working day with who ever...

What do you consider a normal conversation? Talking about the weather? What you eat for lunch? Give me a break? Work stays at work. Its really none of your business. Who gives a racap about work to a stranger?

Did I say recap to a stranger???
Gotta see my OP huh....
Nope don't see it???

You didnt say anything different

no photo
Sat 02/01/20 06:54 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/01/20 06:56 PM

no photo
Sat 02/01/20 06:16 PM

no photo
Fri 01/31/20 08:42 AM
Fancy a person? You mean like? Oh i see. Last man i liked was Elvis Presley, but i was a kid then. Guess that dont count. I dunno

no photo
Fri 01/31/20 06:29 AM
Its not easy. Chocolate is my favorite thing in the world. nowaylove drool

no photo
Thu 01/30/20 02:03 PM
There are pill pockets for cats and dogs. Put the pill in the treat. Not hard to do. Or wrap cheese or meat around the pill. They like that to. Never had a problem.

no photo
Thu 01/30/20 06:23 AM
My brother home schooled all his 10 children. All are adults other than 2. 2 girls became nurses 1 boy became a diesel mechanic and the other girls worked for a church and now stay at home moms with children. Florida has 3 accredited home schools. Kids nowadays dont have to go to regular public schools. As long as you can pass ged tests you can work or go to school. Homeschooling is not based on religion as far as i know. Its a personal choice. Schools nowadays seems to be dangerous to go to. Especially when you see shootings in the news.

no photo
Thu 01/30/20 06:11 AM
Money doesnt buy love or happyness.

no photo
Tue 01/21/20 05:34 AM
Men never cared for me. Guess im scarry. ohwell

no photo
Fri 01/10/20 08:28 AM
First take care of yourself. Get some help from veterans organizations to get. Assistance in housing, or anything you need. Second look into gaining other types of traing so you can sit and work. Wants you show you have stability the court will give you rights to see your child or have full custody. Good luck to you

no photo
Thu 01/09/20 10:41 AM
ISFJ

no photo
Sat 12/28/19 05:05 AM
Thanks crystal. Very interesting

no photo
Sat 12/28/19 01:54 AM
Yes please Crystal. Anything about health i love to hear
Thanks soo much

no photo
Fri 12/20/19 07:02 PM
Heres my version.
1.Allways be nice and polite to others even if there not.
2. Help others when you know they need it. Example open a door for someone who has there hands full.
3. Give generously of your time to help others who cant do things on there own.
4. If you see someone hungry. Buy them something to eat.
These are examples that society should learn and do. People tend to only think of there needs not anyone else.

no photo
Fri 12/20/19 02:42 PM
I enjoy participating as much as i can.
Happy Holidays!

no photo
Fri 12/20/19 02:27 PM
A quickiebigsmile

no photo
Fri 12/20/19 12:02 AM
Usually pets stay close to you even though your ill. They seem to pick up on this and wanna help. But since you were young i think your parents or providers thought it best to keep the pets out of your room so you can recover from surgery. This is only my opinion.

no photo
Thu 12/19/19 04:47 PM
Enough food to feed all the hungry people of the world. And ask Santa to deliver it.

no photo
Tue 12/17/19 06:15 AM
If he keeps comming back for sex. winking