Community > Posts By > brandy12345

brandy12345's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:19 AM

Yes! It happen before to me. Crazy perverts! Some have asked to merry me and I never even chatted with them. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I thought that was just between us I never showed anyone the pics you sent me:smile:

brandy12345's photo
Wed 12/26/07 11:00 AM
Summary of My Year on the Computer
Got this Email today thought I would share.

I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the email about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000.00 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special email program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put, "Under God" on their cans.

I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

And thanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face... Disfiguring me for life.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise..

I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation Army.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore and Uzbekistan

I no longer have any sneakers - but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.

Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney has given us. I can live a better life now because he's told us how to fix everything.

And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

Oh, and don't forget this one either! I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas companies!

If you don't send this email to at least 47,000 people in the next 47 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:47 p.m. This afternoon and the fleas from 47 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's Cousin's beautician.

Have a wonderful day... AND a scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain and sexual activity read their email with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!!!"

brandy12345's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:50 PM
Balieys and coffee please

brandy12345's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:46 PM
laugh laugh laugh

brandy12345's photo
Tue 12/25/07 02:41 PM
me and my boys organized the toys for tots here in town with the fire department it was great

brandy12345's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:05 AM

ok I am 5 foot 6 145 lbs is that to small for most woman then

No not too small but if you are looking for someone your size you have to put your size on the profile

brandy12345's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:57 AM
well a 5 foot guy looking for the same size woman would not be easy to find. After reading your profile I would see no reason to answer it since I wouldnt be what u were looking for.

brandy12345's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:52 AM
dear Handymanbill

Are u looking for a date on here??? If you are update your profile. It doesnt have a pic and says you are looking for a woman your size which also say 5 foot tall which knocks out 95 perscent of the worlds population.

brandy12345's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:40 AM
Merry Christmas!!!!!!

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:58 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:56 PM
maybe you should actually tell something about yourself on your profile and a pic would help!

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:55 PM
Open up and say.....ahhhh in my pants
Posion

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:52 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:47 PM
I dont know about everywhere but my kids had the best christmas ever this year because we volunteered for toys for tot this year and we spent the last two days delivering toys all around our town. Hell they didnt even care how many gifts they got. I spent around 200 bucks on both my kids together. But I bet they remember this Christmas forever. If you feel that Christmas is losing its meaning do something that helps you remember the good in people.

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:37 PM
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

reason?

My great grandma lives in the middle of the sticks and no cable or tv channels other than PBS so one year someone bought her a vcr but not having any movies she purchased the Indiana Jones collection from burger king for 2.99. 12 years later we still watch these videos on christmas. Oh she also has the Milli Vanilli videos "Blame it on the Rain" And Ray Stevens "the streak. I wish I could be there this year! So i spent the last two hours downloading Indiana Jones off Limewire LOL

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 07:24 PM
Best Christmas gift ever my boys took out the trash without being asked 15 times

brandy12345's photo
Mon 12/24/07 06:49 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Talledega Nights - Grace

* Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you Jésus…we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, My two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker, and Texas Ranger, or T.R., as we call him. And of course my red hot smokin’ wife, Carley, who is a stone cold fox (Cal: MMMMM!), who if you would rate her ass on 100 it would easily be a 94. I also want to thank you for my best friend and teammate, Cal Naughton Jr, Who’s got my back no matter what (Cal: Shake and Bake)

* Dear Lord Baby Jesus, we also like to thank you for my wife’s father Chip, we hope that you can use your baby Jesus powers to heal him and his horrible leg. It smells terrible and the dogs are always bothering with it.

* Dear Tiny, Infant, Jesus...

* Look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I'm sayin' grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grownup Jesus or Teenage Jesus or Bearded Jesus or whoever you want.

* Dear Tiny Jesus, in your golden fleece diapers with your tiny, little fat balled up fists

* Look, I like the baby version the best, you hear me? I win the races and I get the money

* Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don’t even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. We’d just like to thank you for all the races I’ve won and the $21.2 million, LOVE THAT MONEY! That I have accrued over this past season. Also due to a binding endorsement contract that stipulates I mention PowerAde at each grace, I just wanna say that PowerAde is delicious and it cools you off on a hot summer day and we look forward to PowerAde’s release of mystic mountain blueberry. Thank you, for all your power and your grace, Dear Baby God, Amen

* Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in your...your little ghost manger, lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors...

* Hang on, Baby Jesus, this is gon' get bumpy!

* I like to think of Jesus as wearin' a Tuxedo T-shirt, 'cause it says, like, "I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too." I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party.

* I like to think of Jesus with like giant eagles wings and singin’ lead vocals for lynyrd skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk…

* I like to think of Jesus like a muscular trapeze artist.

* I like to think of Jesus like a dirty old bum. He's comin' up to me, and I'm 'bout to sock him, cause, you know, he's a dirty old bum, but then I say, "Wait a minute, there's something... I don't know, special about this guy."

* Dad, you made that grace your b1tch.

* I like to think of Jesus like a ninja, fightin' off evil samurai.

* Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape**** on your ass!

* I'm ten years old, but I'll beat your ass!

* Greatest generation my ass, Tom Brokaw is a punk!

* Go shave your balls, you dusty old fart!

* I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!

* Grandfather, can't we resolve this conflict without anger?

* Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

* Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

Ricky: Dear Tiny, Infant, Jesus...

Carley: Um, sweetie, Jesus did grow up. You don't always have to call him baby. It's a bit odd and off-puttin' to pray to a baby.

Ricky: Look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I'm sayin' grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grownup Jesus or Teenage Jesus or Bearded Jesus or whoever you want.

Thanks I am laughing still!!!!!!!!!!

brandy12345's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:02 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh got a kick out of this forum!!!!!!I love being blonde it costs me three dollars a month for the hair dye!!! long live the blonde jokes!!hell they are just jokes that is why we are here!

brandy12345's photo
Thu 12/13/07 04:45 AM
laugh laugh laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25