Community > Posts By > Brenda_Darling

Brenda_Darling's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:12 PM
hi guys!!!!!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:08 PM
well my bestie is comming over...and so i'm gonna go hang with her for a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be back later...maybe!!!!!1

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:06 PM

hi dungeonmaster, ashley, romeo and brenda bigsmile

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:06 PM

Goodness gracious!

I go downstairs to have my dad print out some labels that I need to return my books and THIS happens!? noway

Heyyyyyy ((((((( GORGEOUS )))))))) :heart: flowerforyou

Hey there (((( :heart:Handsome:heart: )))) love smooched

Helloooo (((( Romeo ))))

it just does!

...what just does? huh laugh

idk..what ever u ment by THIS happens

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 05:05 PM

Goodness gracious!

I go downstairs to have my dad print out some labels that I need to return my books and THIS happens!? noway

Heyyyyyy ((((((( GORGEOUS )))))))) :heart: flowerforyou

Hey there (((( :heart:Handsome:heart: )))) love smooched

Helloooo (((( Romeo ))))

it just does!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:53 PM

Exactly, B!
Who the hell cares what your friends think?

If you like him, that should be enough. bigsmile

well my friends arent attracted to guys...adn they dont see how i can be...but they like him just fine...he's got manners, and he makes me happy...so they like him!

That's good!
Manners are always a plus. bigsmile

Yeppp!!!!!!!!!!!! he's the sweetest thing!!!!!!!! ahhh i cant wait for him to call again!

Awh! :heart:

i got it bad!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:50 PM

Exactly, B!

well my friends arent attracted to guys...adn they dont see how i can be...but they like him just fine...he's got manners, and he makes me happy...so they like him!

That's good!
Manners are always a plus. bigsmile

Yeppp!!!!!!!!!!!! he's the sweetest thing!!!!!!!! ahhh i cant wait for him to call again!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:46 PM

People just hatin on KING BILL tonight? well hi grumble

Hello!!!! hope things get better!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:46 PM

hello everyone how are you

i'm peachy keen!!!! how are u?

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:44 PM

Exactly, B!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:41 PM

i called him again at ten something and he was cleaning...but he called me back a little later, and we talked for 2 hours again...blushing it makes me happy...

i was suppost to call him after my training, but he called me when he got done with court and said he would call me when he got home from work!happy

but i'm good...and sore, stupid training!

Awh, that's great!
I'm glad everything is working out for you!!

i had the biggest crush ever on this guy in highschool but guys in highschool never noticed me cuz i always blended in...but now i actually have a shot with this kid.YAY!!!

That's great !!
Ah, highschool ... I had a crush on EVERYBODY in those days. We could probably sit through my yearbook and I could tell you everyone who I liked. laugh

I actually saw my 12th grade crush in Target yesterday. He was with this girl who is about a year younger than both of us ... somehow he wasn't as good looking as he was in highschool. laugh

oddly enough, he wasnt that good looking in highschool but he truely grew into his looks!

Nice! bigsmile

Good thing I've got my Vermont Chef who is a hottie.
Even my sister said so! laugh

all my friends think i'm nuts.but...hey i like what i like.

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:38 PM

evenin everone

hola!!!!!!!!! how are u?
im doin swell and your self

I am peachy keen Jelly bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:38 PM

i called him again at ten something and he was cleaning...but he called me back a little later, and we talked for 2 hours again...blushing it makes me happy...

i was suppost to call him after my training, but he called me when he got done with court and said he would call me when he got home from work!happy

Awh, that's great!

i had the biggest crush ever on this guy in highschool but guys in highschool never noticed me cuz i always blended in...but now i actually have a shot with this kid.YAY!!!

That's great !!
Ah, highschool ... I had a crush on EVERYBODY in those days. We could probably sit through my yearbook and I could tell you everyone who I liked. laugh

I actually saw my 12th grade crush in Target yesterday. He was with this girl who is about a year younger than both of us ... somehow he wasn't as good looking as he was in highschool. laugh

oddly enough, he wasnt that good looking in highschool but he truely grew into his looks!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:36 PM

evenin everone

hola!!!!!!!!! how are u?

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:34 PM

i graduated in 06...so like 2 years...

cool that you reconnected, have fun! flowerforyou

we talk every night for two hours!!at least!...it makes me happy!!!!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:33 PM

Working...not much of a life, but hey gets me through.laugh

I feel a bit guinless tonight so I may have some Guin.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Pint please Guinness of course.

I had a fish with that name...Guinness...now i have a mouse named corona

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:32 PM
i graduated in 06...so like 2 years...

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:32 PM

Awh, that's great!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:28 PM

who's gonna call u?

a kid i knew in high school...we just bumped into eachother again...and we've been talking like crazy!!!!!!!!

thats why i'm on here. trying to kill time!

Brenda_Darling's photo
Wed 05/21/08 04:27 PM