Community > Posts By > cuppy59

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:40 AM

Well hello peeps! waving

Thought I might crash the party and see if any Lobster Bisque' might still be available. I'm starvin for for steamin affection...tongue2
Dmannnnnnnnnnsurprised

Oh shush, little sister, before I knock your lights out and turn your flame off...laugh laugh laugh laugh

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:35 AM
Been a while and I'm only posting for the beardy boys...hehehehe:wink:

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:33 AM
Hi NT'ers!!

I'm bored to tears here. Can someone PLEASE tell me something I want to hear?laugh laugh laugh laugh

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/03/09 11:31 AM
Well hello peeps! waving

Thought I might crash the party and see if any Lobster Bisque' might still be available. I'm starvin for for steamin affection...tongue2

cuppy59's photo
Fri 04/03/09 06:20 AM
Patti,

I received your package and letter yesterday. You are way too generous. You shouldn't have sent all these cute things.

I am blessed to have such great friends:smile:

I also received the lost package from my Ireland friend. Holy crap, was it a good day or what.....I need to where my new Irish drinking socks next time I go out....lol, and can't wait to make my pancakes in the clover pan!

I do, however, think that you guys overdo it when it comes to sending gifts in the mail, Geez!!!

You will be hearing from me soon!

drinker drinker drinker

cuppy59's photo
Mon 03/30/09 06:57 PM

Wowza...I just got my secret pals gift today...

All the way from Ireland. Thank you so much deary! My ancestors are from Ireland...Go figure...:banana:

I have to save the package too, because it came from another country..hehehe

Two t-shirts with Ireland on them and a lucky stuffed Irish Leprechaun and some really cool post cards.

THANK YOU,,,,THANK YOU,,,,THANK YOU,,,,THANK YOU,,,,smooched :heart:

I am so glad to hear you got something from your orginial secret pal but you also have 2 more packages that should be delivered in the next few days

Now I'm going to feel bad! Why do this when there are those that had problems!

cuppy59's photo
Mon 03/30/09 03:26 PM
Wowza...I just got my secret pals gift today...

All the way from Ireland. Thank you so much deary! My ancestors are from Ireland...Go figure...:banana:

I have to save the package too, because it came from another country..hehehe

Two t-shirts with Ireland on them and a lucky stuffed Irish Leprechaun and some really cool post cards.

THANK YOU,,,,THANK YOU,,,,THANK YOU,,,,THANK YOU,,,,smooched :heart:

cuppy59's photo
Tue 03/17/09 02:36 PM
Just curious??? When exactly does someone have to send their secret pal the surprise?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I guess technically it could be any time in the month of March...

cuppy59's photo
Thu 03/12/09 09:04 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

oops ...it isn't a thick block of fudge afterall. I unwrapped the cellophane off it, thinking I was going to sample this yummy fudge...it has sprinkles on top, which I thought was a type of sugar, sampled the 'sugar'...turns out it is wax...it is the most chocolatey candle I have ever smell!!!blushing (the buds were all set for a taste of fudge!)

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I still love it (((((Cathy))))))...THANK YOU!:heart: flowerforyou

Awwwwee....what better gift to send you girlfriend...:wink: I thought it was real till the clerk told me not to bite into it...lmao....

Hello everyoneflowerforyou I am not on very often, but this is the first place a check when I can....

Special kisses and hugs to Kimbie (ES) I miss you Tator bug...smooched

cuppy59's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:42 AM
Good morning everyone...Just running in to say Hello...I am so overwhelmed with stuff, I want to pull my hair out..laugh

cuppy59's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:26 PM
hiccups

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:48 PM

Drove to meet him by his house. He asked me to drive. We went for a drink. He got out of the car and was 4 inches shorter than expected. I have an issue wearing heels with short guys. Now the good stuff. He insisted on holding my hand into a sports bar. After an hour, he asked me to pick his son up from work. We did. Then he asked me to go to the grocery store to buy diapers and formula for his daughters baby. Ok...no problem. Had to hold my hand in the store. I was starved so I picked up a fruit bowl for 8 bucks and proceeded to check out. He went first and paid for his stuff with his FOOD STAMPS and asked me if I wanted him to pay for mine. NO Way was I going to take the food out of his kids mouths. He had 4 grown adults, 1 minor and 1 newborn living with him. We got back to his place and I couldnt walk through the hallway without kicking the garbage, food and junk to make a path. He opened his fridge, pulled out a 2 litre pop, took a drink from the bottle and handed the bottle to me...OMG...You couldnt see the countertops because there was so much debris everywhere. Dried up noodles and peas all over the stove, mildew growing on the fridge.

The kids are there and they dont do anything but sit around and create a worse mess...that poor baby!!

Finally, he said he had to pick up his other son from work. I raised my hand to volunteer and he was glad. I couldnt wait to find a reason to leave. Picked his son up at Burger King. He offered to get me a free burger, I declined...Finally I had to leave...

WOW, Who could top that?????

There was more, but I didnt have time to give the details, like when he said at the end of the night before I left, "Hey, if I move in with you, we could share the expenses" I thought, my god, what the hell would I do with his tribe!

All I can say is, the sports bar was packed with all kinds of hot guys. Ratio was 10-1 in favor of women and I had to walk in with this doofis.......I spent the 2 hours watching the Bears game and listening to him about the loss of his job and his wife who left him for another WOMAN.............Yep.....I think Mom had the right idea...laugh

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:43 PM
Drove to meet him by his house. He asked me to drive. We went for a drink. He got out of the car and was 4 inches shorter than expected. I have an issue wearing heels with short guys. Now the good stuff. He insisted on holding my hand into a sports bar. After an hour, he asked me to pick his son up from work. We did. Then he asked me to go to the grocery store to buy diapers and formula for his daughters baby. Ok...no problem. Had to hold my hand in the store. I was starved so I picked up a fruit bowl for 8 bucks and proceeded to check out. He went first and paid for his stuff with his FOOD STAMPS and asked me if I wanted him to pay for mine. NO Way was I going to take the food out of his kids mouths. He had 4 grown adults, 1 minor and 1 newborn living with him. We got back to his place and I couldnt walk through the hallway without kicking the garbage, food and junk to make a path. He opened his fridge, pulled out a 2 litre pop, took a drink from the bottle and handed the bottle to me...OMG...You couldnt see the countertops because there was so much debris everywhere. Dried up noodles and peas all over the stove, mildew growing on the fridge.

The kids are there and they dont do anything but sit around and create a worse mess...that poor baby!!

Finally, he said he had to pick up his other son from work. I raised my hand to volunteer and he was glad. I couldnt wait to find a reason to leave. Picked his son up at Burger King. He offered to get me a free burger, I declined...Finally I had to leave...

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:31 PM
Damn...that was good!

winking

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:29 PM
Drag her with to hold there hands and keep them awake...lol

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:28 PM
Can you drive while drunk?

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:27 PM
Izzie dear...since when is sleep overrated????grumble grumble grumble laugh

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:26 PM
Shame on you girl! Its a discredit to our feminine being...lol

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:25 PM
Take him to a log cabin in the woods and snuggle in his arms in front of a warm fireflowerforyou

cuppy59's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:22 PM
Wayne's Penis.....(World)