Community > Posts By > Kravynn

Kravynn's photo
Sun 08/03/08 06:49 PM
I have 2 pairs of Nikes, 2 pairs of black chuck taylors, some flip flops and one pair of heels I may never be able to wear again.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:53 AM
Well the patent is the easy part, its only $3 per app. But once I release one version of this, im afraid someone will jump on the theory and go after the other images I couldnt afford to trademark. So I want to have all of my ducks in a row first.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:24 AM

My friends are throwing me a going away party since I'm moving tomorrow, and its going to be a tearful day lol sad :cry:

Where are you going? One of my best friends leaves today, headed to New Jersey. In July my other 3 best buds split up, 2 to south FL and one to Cali. Im so ready to head north!

Kravynn's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:19 AM
Yea Ive been all over that site for days. Its all written in very legal terms. Im pretty sure I know my answers, I just want to be sure I do it right. $325 for a trademarok app, if its not completed correctly, they reject it and you lose your $325.

Kravynn's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:13 AM
Im taking steps to starting a new life! Cleaning and eliminating tons of stuff in my house!

Kravynn's photo
Sat 08/02/08 07:10 AM
Im hoping some of my wonderful Mingle buds can help me out here. My derby league has come up with a design (words and image) for stickers and Tshirts. Im pretty sure we need to get a patent on the design and then trademark the design onto products (stationary, clothing).

Ive done quite a bit of research, I realize its going to cost us. And we have more than one variation of the design. I just have some questions I need answers for before I bust out the credit card, and I dont really want to have to pay an attorney when I have so many free resources available =)

1. If we use the words with the image of a quad skate incorperated then the same words with a speed skate am I looking at 2 different patents? Do I have to register different trademarks?

2. Can I use a font I find online for a patent or does it have to be an original font I design?

Patents are easy and cheap, but If I need one for each variation....I have my work cut out for me.

Kravynn's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:28 PM
I can honestly and heartlessly say, no. One of my must haves is someone who can carry on a conversation at my level and challenge me beyond my level. I can over look color, size, religion and physical differences, but mental challenges I couldnt handle.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:14 PM
All the time. Mostly because I do everything for myself and some days I just get irritated that theres no one to fall back on.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:04 PM
One ex is not involved and the other I see 4x a month, twice to pick her up, twice to drop her off.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:48 PM
Do cookies fall under baggage or drama?

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:40 PM

Most tats rock. Unless they are evil devil stuff :P

How sweet,fresh meat.laugh devil laughTats are fun w/ Freddy!noway

fresh meat?

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:36 PM
The kids come first with me. I never have time, the man who falls for me is going to take one look at my life and go "whoa, she effin rocks. I respect the hell out of her" instead of going "OMG she has kids...Id rather be at a bar"

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:33 PM

My only drama is where I can find a male version of Kravynn... I love her... yes, i have a lady crush...smitten

I love Lily, shes me...only blonde. love

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:31 PM
Most tats rock. Unless they are evil devil stuff :P

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:30 PM
Drama = Bringing everything that happens in your life and your friends lives into everything you do. When everything is a big deal, you have drama.

Baggage = this is the fun one for me, kids and exes I think guys see as baggage.

For me, I hate it. Im a single mom of 2, have been most of their lives (14 and 6), I have my own job, dont get child support, I go to school and Im still "soccer mom". My son is in a law program in high school and my daughter is in a performing arts school. And skating is a part of all of our lives.

But to men, being a single mom screams "THEY NEED A DAD!" or "SHE NEEDS MONEY" Nope, Id rather you not meet my kids, until I know you and trust you. I can take care of mine.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:12 PM
Im not really a girl. I act like one of the guys, I just have better breasts

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:53 PM

December '04-
long time and its getting longer every single day!

Jan 04 - right there with ya girl.

Kravynn's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:52 PM
Jan will be 5 years

Kravynn's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:00 PM

Chili Peppers - Californication...

Not to many metal/rock songs mention the mountain states I've lived in.

This song is actually about me =)
Kaysha Califori Kaysha N

Kravynn's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:00 PM
OMG I live in Florida, I think every rap artist imaginable has mentioned the state, 904, Duuuuvalll. I cant even tell any more if they are from Jax or just like to think its a cool place to sing about.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25