Community > Posts By > caz123

caz123's photo
Thu 12/27/07 01:52 PM
what the wost Xmas that any one has hadsad

caz123's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:23 PM
what makes a perv .i think that there are lacking a good sex life with a good woman .which there dont no how to have laugh laugh laugh

what makes a perv a perv
I don't know this for a fact.. But I'd say maybe it is overcompensation for lacking something...

Kind of like saying.. If I can't be a big prick one way.. I can be a big prick in another?

Either that or they were brought up by sewer rats...

caz123's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:10 PM
yes it dos jen . it like when they have to do sex on line , sad sad . may be there cant get it lollaugh laugh laugh
yep we sure do...it does make the mind wonder though, what makes a perv a perv...very sad really!!!! SAD BUGGERS!! lol

caz123's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:05 PM
how right u are there all ways one jen .u cant keep them out . i no what i like to do to them :angry:

Sorry was ready this post and saw the post from cat doctor and wanted to apologize on his behalf. That was uncalled for. as well childish.

Respect

Thunder Bear

thankyou, well theres always one perv, i was only saying yesturday that this site was great with having no pervs or posers, but looks like one has slipped through the net!!

caz123's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:47 PM
i think that the eyes say alot about a man . bigsmile

caz123's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

abs, and his penis. and his butt.

caz123's photo
Wed 12/26/07 01:36 PM
what the first thing that attracts u to a man ?

caz123's photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:43 PM
well i would like to say that i agree with Jen she is my best mate who i work with u sought Rey when u get mail us ladies are not al the same .but u men are some thing .u go on this site what for i don't no lol any way i though what Jen said was right love u Jen . see u at work xxxx

1 2 3 4 6 Next